Petco Premium Tree Highrise for Cats, 26.7Petco Premium Tree Highrise for Cats, 26.7
Petco Premium Tree Highrise for Cats, 26.7

Petco Premium Tree Highrise for Cats, 26.7" L X 30.7" W X 65.5" H

BY PETCO

Petco Premium Tree Highrise for Cats, 26.7
Petco Premium Tree Highrise for Cats, 26.7" L X 30.7" W X 65.5" H
Naomi B.
Myrtle Creek
Love this CAT TREE , AND SO DO MY 5 CATS , SPEND HALF OF EVERY DAY PLAYING AND SLERPING ON THIS...
CONS ARE THEY NEVER WANT TO COME DOWN OFF THE CAT TREE
Meghan B.
Huntington Beach
My cat goes through phases with using this. When he uses it he loves it! When I have friends over it allows him to be up high and watch us. I have had this for 3 years and it still looks new! It is very sturdy. I have a bengal cat and it can withstand his hyperactivity.
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is actually one of the best things I've bought my cat. She's loves sleeping and playing on it. The feather toys didn't last two seconds but she loves playing with the loops that hold the toys. My cat acts so much like a monkey on this thing that it's funny some times. It's a very nice cat tree, it's well made and sturdy. I do suggest putting in a corner of your home for added stability.
Sarah L.
Alameda, CA
I got this when I had 2 full grown cats and 1 kitten. Within 6 months large pieces had fallen off from it from them simply jumping on and off it. The little platforms for them to sleep started to lean, and the whole shack feel down one time luckily that all dodged it.
Taylor H.
Chattanooga, TN
I bought this for my baby 3 years ago. It was my only black Friday buy (trees are expensive!). She really lovex,it. I keep it by a large window so she can sun bath and sleep in the nook.
Cassandra D.
Saint Paul, MN
I ordered this for my 3 cats and they absolutely love it. I put it in front of the window they lay on there for hours in the sun and love climbing and scratching it too!
Hannah S.
columbia
My cat absolutely loves it! Latex on it for an hour witching moments of bringing it in the house. Very durable so far and standing up well to her clawing habit.
Steph F.
Marysville, PA
This pet tree is great for my Kitty's they love it they play and sleep on it. it also save my furniture and they use it as a scratching post.
Yana K.
Fairfax
Love this product. My cats are obsessed with it and are on it 24/7, especially at night. Definitely recommend this.
Ann-Marie C.
Central Valley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats love it . Sturdy and affordable . Would purchase other products similar to this. Perfect height