Petco Premium Tree Bungalow for Cats, 19.7Petco Premium Tree Bungalow for Cats, 19.7
Petco Premium Tree Bungalow for Cats, 19.7

Petco Premium Tree Bungalow for Cats, 19.7" L X 28" W X 55" H

BY PETCO

Petco Premium Tree Bungalow for Cats, 19.7
Petco Premium Tree Bungalow for Cats, 19.7" L X 28" W X 55" H
Neeka E.
My cats love this! They spend a lot of time on it and there’s is an area where they can scratch. Not to mention my cats love jumping everywhere so they can jump up and down as they please lol. It’s so cute seeing them in it!
Sabrea H.
Syracuse
My cats love the house they have the freedom to scratch it sleep in it and do whatever they want to it the only downside is that it’s smaller in person other than that they love it I would totally recommend going to your nearest pet oand buying it
Venus L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat has been the happiest since I ordered this thing and I can truly say it really helps claw his paws ! It is easy to store and definitely worth the price! I highly recommend this for people who have playful pets !
Easy F.
Not only is it durable but also amazingly easy to clean. I've had it for about three years now and have had zero complaints. When I first got it the cat wouldnt touch it but a little cat nip changed that real quick. Now I can't get the cat off of it.
Selina A.
Langhorne, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this tree!! He sleeps on top during the day! He loves running up and down and using the scratching posts frequently. It was a little pricey but awkwardly shaped and hard to find a good spot in the house for it.
Lala L.
We had this tree for about a year and it lasted the entire time but I noticed it wasn't big enough for my larger cat. They used the tree at first but then became disinterested. They weren't able to hide in the tree.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the first cat tree we've gotten Oberyn in 4 years that has survived more than a few months. He's overweight and a large cat in general but also active so having a proper cat tree is absolutely essential.

It was incredibly easy to assemble, it took less than a half hour. The instructions were very clear.

As mentioned above, it is very durable. He is always climbing on it, scratching it, and lounging around on it. They toys attached aren't quite durable though. I modified this cat tree with a few toys I attached myself for him, he still knocks them off though.

There is a slight wobble in the tree when he jumps from the top but that could be because of his weight.

I am so happy that I bought this cat tree and Oberyn is too. I highly recommend it!

(We had a bit of a catnip spill when I took the picture)
Samarah M.
Roseburg
Cats love it but its cheaper on wish I think I have 2 cats that are in love with it though. I d efinently would want my friend to get one too so I d efinently recomend
Amber S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought this cat tree for my 4 cats, it was super easy to put together and my cats loved it. About a month later, one of my cats jumped from the top to the bottom shelf part, and it snapped right off. The other towers keep loosening and we have to constantly tighten them. All my cats broke off the dangling toys too, not one survived.
Kaitlyn A.
My cats love this thing. It keeps them off the counter and it’s set up for them to have a nice lookout at the window. 1 star deduction because it wasn’t easy to assemble and one of the legs comes loose frequently. They don’t mind too much so I would recommend this product.