BY PETCO

Petco Polka Dot Print Small Animal Plastic Water BottleOur Petco Polka Dot Print Small Animal Plastic Water Bottle is durable and practical. It comes with a wire holder to attach to cage. A cute plastic turtle floats inside so you know exactly how much water is left and our small animal water bottles are BPA free for a healthier habitat. Our Petco Polka Dot Print Small Animal Plastic Water Bottle mounts easily to any habitat and provide your hamster, guinea pig, chinchilla, rat, ferret or other small animal a fresh drink of water whenever they need it. Polka dot colors are assorted, please allow us to choose for you. see more...

Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Hawkinsville, GA
I bought this for my Guinea pig and I'm not too fond of it because no matter how tight or how loose I hang it on the side of her cage it tends to leak a big amount of water and I have to change her bedding a lot more than need be! Awesome sized bottle it just drips way more than I'd like!
Josie S.
Josie S.
I have had one of these water bottles for a couple of years now. my sugar gliders use it. it was a great price and has lasted a long time. it doesn't really leak too much and is easy for them to use.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Pretty colors and easy to use. Easy to get set up and assembled. I own two of these and one con is that one of them sometimes leaks
Katelynn L.
Katelynn L.
These are a stylish way to decorate my bunny's cage and stores the perfect amount of water to last her a few days. Love it!
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Bought this for my hamster and it looks super cute in her neon cage. I have one with pink polka dots and it's absolutely adorable!!
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
I would be cautious of bottles like this. These kind of bottles either tend to leak or the ball gets stuck and the animal can get no water. I would but a Lixit before I would buy one of these.
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
Hastings, NE
I really like these water bottles! I have one for my robo hamster and it is so cute with the pattern and such a great size! I like that it is smaller and doesn't take up so much room. (: Very affordable too and has never leaked.