Petco Plush Bungee Loofa Dog Toy with Crinkle, 14 Length uploaded by Sarah M.

BY PETCO

Petco Plush Bungee Loofa Dog Toy with CrinkleOur Petco Plush Bungee Loofa Dog Toy with Crinkle has all the cheeky personality of our original loofa dog dog toy with some fun upgrades sure your playful pup. Stretchy bungee body with crinkle material offer endless interest and intrigue while the soft plush covering is good for a snuggle. Offered in assorted colors. Please allow us to select for you. see more...

Annie M.
Garden City S, NY
My dog absolutely loves these plush toys!! She really goes for the squeakers. She always has one in her mouth when she’s walking around the house. I definitely recommend for puppies and even older dogs. It’s easy to grasp in their little mouths and my puppy who’s 12 always drags it around the house!!
Cari B.
My chihuahua loves these loofas! I have bought em her a few already but she has one that she has had since she was a puppy and we simply cannot repack that one. These are great long lasting toys and at a reasonable price. They come in many different sizes and colors as well
Sarah M.
Ray Twp, MI
My dogs absolutely love this toy! Unfortunately they destroyed it with a few hours. However, I plan on purchasing it again because my babies loved it so much.
Isabella G.
San Jose , CA
My dogs absolute favorite toy! It’s the only toy she’ll play with. Strong material and has a squeaker. Last a while not too expensive either.