Petco Play House 2-Level Complete Starter Kit for Hamsters (15.5

Petco Play House 2-Level Complete Starter Kit for Hamsters (15.5" L X 9.5" W X 15.75" H)

BY PETCO

Petco Play House 2-Level Complete Starter Kit for HamstersOur Petco Play House 2-Level Complete Starter Kit for Hamsters is a durable plastic and wire cage that provides a multi-level living space for your hamster. Quality construction features chew-resistant wire and a deep scatterless plastic base that reduces messes around the habitat. The easy-to-assemble, interwire woven connection requires no tools. Simply snaps together. This starter kit includes: home, 6.25" diameter exercise wheel, bowl, tube, shelf, 8 fl. oz. water bottle, 1 lb. Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Blocks, 5 liter Planet Petco paper bedding, and 6-piece Planet Petco Chew Sticks. This hamster home also features a pop-out port top that connects to most modular habitats, allowing you to expand your furry friend's living space. see more...

• I bought this cage a while back for my dwarf hamster and ...1 Answers
Krystal C.
Honest opinion, hamsters are the mastermind to escaping so I highly suggest getting the cage with the plastic bottom and sides. The bars are more closely together and minimizes the chance of escape. My first hamster I had this cage and they escaped at least once every day. With the plastic one it's not so aesthetically pleasing..looks more like a kids jungle gym...but it really helps to keep your hamster from escaping so much .
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a cheap case! Do not do not do not do not!!!!! Listen to someone who says it comes with a bundle, regardless if it's a bundle or not you can get something better for the same price including all the necessities you need. I'm quite aggravated that a poor creature got swept up in my nephew's childish spoiled tendencies. My mom gave up money and bought him a hamster. He refuses to take care of it, and my sister (his mom) refuses to acknowledge it. Now it's my hamster! He knows I AM the owner. I'm just aggravated with this cage. The wiring is too big his paws slip through constantly. Everything is like super cheap plastic where the wheel won't attach itself to the wiring, because it's too wide of a gap, and keeps falling off. And my parents think it's okay to attach the wheel with a zip tie! The poor thing can't even use it so why bother! The stairs are crap plastic, he doesn't use them besides to just slide down them to the first floor. I don't even know if his water comes out half the time because he's always climbing up and trying to get into it. So so so so cheap!! There's so many other more decent cages, do not buy this one. By the way, my hamster is a Syrian hamster.
Briana M.
my little babies loved this cage! fit two hamsters comfortably with plenty of room to play. The two doors make it easy to get things in and out of the cage making feeding time super easy. Also, it comes apart with no problems for easy clean up!
Candice E.
Sanostee
Very nice for one small hamster. And my hamster loves the wheel and will run on it for hours at a time. He even climbs up the bars lol.
Brooke A.
Portland, OR
This product is okay. Its kind of a hassle to clean. But my little hamster loves it. Theres plenty of room.for playing and toys.
Bailee G.
Tilton, NH
My hamster loves this cage!! I would definitely recommend getting a separate wheel because the one included is very loud
Ellie S.
Gastonia, NC
I bought this cage a while back for my dwarf hamster and wanted to see if anybody else had issues with the water bottle that it comes with. Mine has been leaking water and it makes a mess when it gets into my pet's food. It says to fill it up with water and then turn it down so that a vacuum forms, but it never does and water flows freely. Does anybody else have this problem?