BY PETCO

Petco Plastic Dumbbell & Balls Ferret Toys - From petco.com Want to watch some fun ferret frenzy? Our Petco Ferret Toys are designed to provide hours of continuous fun and exercise for your ferret. This assorted pack of toys includes five balls and one dumbbell - everything your ferret needs for lots of fooling around. Our ferret toys are made of durable non-toxic plastic materials and colors and include a bell inside for added playtime fun. see more...

Phebe H.
richmond
Kitties love this toy and never seem to get try of it. The bright colors are very entertaining that keeps my kitties keep playing. There’s really nothing bad about this toy and probably purchase more.
Miranda G.
Rocklin, CA
My cat really likes these. They are fun for him! He likes to chase them and they make noise so that’s a plus. And Petco will take them back if your pet doesn’t like them!
Michelle L.
Biddeford
Petco Plastic Dumbbell & Balls Ferret Toys (Assorted 1.25"-3" Length; Pack of 6 toys) My cats go nuts for these balls. They will chase them around forever. They are well made for what they are. I have never had one fall apart and my cats are pretty rough on them.
Laurin r.
My furbaby is definitely not into having to work for his treats. He just ignored them after a while and I am still finding them under furniture. I wouldn't invest too much into them until you are certain that your dog will actually play with them.
Brenna G.
Eugene, OR
I use these for my kittens and they love them. It’s a small apartment so it helps them get their excersize from the ball rolling around everywhere. It’s a great price to keep your cat busy. They last so long and I would buy again.
Rachael C.
Woodstock, GA
Simple cat toys that do the job. There’s nothing special really but I’m glad they come in a multi pack. My cats like them and play with them all over he apartment.
Dennis W.
Concord
Well, couldn't find the exact cat toys I buy, but these are similar. Obviously for my cats. Always used a variety of bouncy balls for them. Or fluff balls. Whatever catches my eye when I'm buying food. The cats love them. It says these are for ferrets. I'm sure ferrets love them too. Coincidentally, I call one of my cats a ferret, as she commonly assumes a ferret pose.
Rachael W.
Tewksbury
I actually have these toys for my cat Chester. He loves them! These are frequently being batted under the stove or hidden in his crinkle tunnel for safe keeping from his brother Fred.
Estar R.
Decatur , AL
My furry baby loves these! The kids & him can play with these all day no problem! Soft & Noisey just what that what & need!
Micki H.
Yorba Linda
My cat loves playing with these. He likes to play fetch with the ball underneath doors. These ones are nice and sturdy, hold up under Winter's abuse