PETCO Pink & White Dotted Dog Leash uploaded by Ayla A.PETCO Pink & White Dotted Dog Leash uploaded by Ayla A.

BY PETCO

Petco Pink & White Dotted Dog LeashOur Petco Pink & White Dotted Dog Leash is perfect for hiking, walking or running. Fashion forward dot print is perfect for all year round. Silver metal swivel snap for easy attachment to collar or harness. Leash features single ply fray resistant nylon and generous hand loop for extra comfort. see more...

Ayla A.
Ayla A.
I bought this leash along with the companion collar that goes with it many years back. While the photos below do not do the leash justice, I think these photos are a good example of how, even through how much my leash has been through, the whole leash is still in one piece, usable and the clip is in working and good condition. The reason the handle is so messed up is because I would allow the leash to drag on the ground, I allowed this to happen for many years until I just got a long line for training. The clip is so bad looking because in order to try to create a longer leash, I would hook together multiple leashes which caused the clip of this leash to drag on the ground all the time. I am telling this to explain how truly strong this leash is. Although most people won't put their leash through that much, this goes to show how durable this leash is. Along with being incredibly durable through just about anything, the pattern is super cute and will match your collar and/or harness you have with this same pattern. The leash in my photo looks quite bad because it's been used for many years, rougher than I'd like and hasn't been washed recently, however, the leash is amazing. Although the handle is a bit rough now to hold, due to the abuse it received, it's still very nice a soft.
Calista W.
Calista W.
These are so cute. Petco always has the best dog stuff. It it so awesome. I love getting stuff from here. It is so affordable.