PETCO Peanut Butter Rawhide Bones for Dogs, Pack of 6 uploaded by Danielle S.

BY PETCO

Petco Peanut Butter Rawhide Bones for Dogs - Peanut Butter Flavored Rawhide Bones and Edible Rawhide Dog Chews Petco Peanut Butter Rawhide Bones for Dogs have been developed with the interests and well-being of your favorite four-legged best friends in mind. Petco's rawhide is made without the use of chemicals from quality, safe, non-toxic beef hides. These 100% edible rawhide dog chews help to satisfy your dog's need to gnaw and to chew, while also helping to promote healthy teeth and gums. By aiding with the reduction of tartar and plaque build-up, these tasty rawhide bones help to promote healthy canine oral health. Boasting a peanut butter flavor that most dogs love and just cannot get enough of, these Petco rawhide dog bones will surely top your dog's list of favorite things. Whether you'd like to provide your pampered pooches with something to help occupy their time or you'd like to reward your favorite four-legged friends with something hearty they can really sink their teeth into, you cannot go wrong with these peanut butter flavored Petco rawhide dog bones. From helping to reduce the build-up of plaque and tartar to helping to satisfy a dog's natural urge for chewing and gnawing, these tasty and 100% edible dog bones are a sure-fire canine favorite that will do the trick! see more...

Julia G.
Alamo, TX
My pets love peanut butter treats đź’› especially this ones , my one year old pup lovess them, and my lil ones too đź’• they are really good for them since they are teething đź’–
Jessica C.
My dogs adore these bones! They know as soon as i walk in the door with them, that its time to get excited! They both go crazy over these and its the only kind of bone they will actually fight over. Its definitely the peanut butter flavor thats got them hooked!
Taylor M.
Lawton OK
These bones are not my dogs favorite. He does like to take them and hide them, but I can never get him to actually eat it. He would rather play with it. I don’t think it’s worth my money to keep buying, if he won’t eat them.
Tiffany T.
Granada Hills
This treat is perfect for my little yorkie it keeps her busy for about 3 days. So it very useful because it keeps her mouth busy when she would normal chew on my desk legs. I would totally buy this again and it’s a good size bone for her.
Madison M.
Baton Rouge
Keeps our dogs entertained during a rainy day or a snow day or if it’s too hot outside and we keep them inside. Hey absolutely love them and you can’t beat the price!
Cheyenne J.
Charleston
My dogs loved getting these as treats , but then I read that rawhide was extremely bad for dogs so they do not get them anymore .. but they was a great product
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
a little bit of a negative review here.. I will notttt buy these for my pup.. considering the fact that he literally chews everything and anything apart.. the horror stories I read about these suckers, scared me half to death! Definitely don’t want my own horror story and hope I can spread it enough to tell others that these are NOT good for a pup!!!
Korinne T.
My dogs absolutely loved these bones! They couldn't put them down! They would usually last about 2-3 days depending on how how much time the dogs spent with them. They are reasonable in price.
Gretchen G.
Miami Beach, FL
I don’t know if it’s because my dogs are Chihuahuas but they hate these bones and I don’t recommend it to other people that have small dogs to buy that for them
Kim B.
Cleveland, OH
My puppy didn't like this very much maybe it's the flavor but I'm not sure.  Will not be repurchased. Although it is reasonably price