Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPetco
Peanut Butter Rawhide Bones for Dogs, Pack of 6

PETCO Peanut Butter Rawhide Bones for Dogs, Pack of 6

by Petco

Petco Peanut Butter Rawhide Bones for Dogs - Peanut Butter Flavored Rawhide Bones and Edible Rawhide Dog Chews Petco Peanut Butter Rawhide Bones for Dogs have been developed with the interests and well-being of your favorite four-legged best friends in mind. Petco's rawhide is made without the use of chemicals from quality, safe, non-toxic beef hides. These 100% edible rawhide dog chews help to satisfy your dog's need to gnaw and to chew, while also helping to promote healthy teeth and gums. By aiding with the reduction of tartar and plaque build-up, these tasty rawhide bones help to promote healthy canine oral health. Boasting a peanut butter flavor that most dogs love and just cannot get enough of, these Petco rawhide dog bones will surely top your dog's list of favorite things. Whether you'd like to provide your pampered pooches with something to help occupy their time or you'd like to reward your favorite four-legged friends with something hearty they can really sink their teeth into, you cannot go wrong with these peanut butter flavored Petco rawhide dog bones. From helping to reduce the build-up of plaque and tartar to helping to satisfy a dog's natural urge for chewing and gnawing, these tasty and 100% edible dog bones are a sure-fire canine favorite that will do the trick!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PETCO Peanut Butter Rawhide Bones for Dogs, Pack of 6!
How would you rate this product?
Lamarr B.
Imperial Bch, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
Petco peanut butter rawhide bones for dog are the best. How dosent love the peanut butter flavor. My dogs do
val L.
Bangor, PA
I like the bones for my dogs. I have two. The dogs do enjoy it too. I really hope I get free stuff!! The voxbox I hope u get!!. Please thank you!!!, it's good value it sometimes gets exsoensive. I would buy it again.
Taylor F.
syracuse
My pup loves them!  She eats them quickly and runs to the treat jar for more!

No cons!
Medium harness/softness

Pro: these treats can be used as a reward or just a little something extra!
Great value... not pricey
i will I’ll be going back for more! For sure!
My pup loves them!  She eats them quickly and runs to the treat jar for more!

No cons!
Medium harness/softness

Pro: these treats can be used as a reward or just a little something extra!
Great value... not pricey
i will I’ll be going back for more! For sure!
Bailey D.
Lemont
I bought these at petco. My pup loves these, which makes me love them as well. They’re great and good for his teeth. He doesn’t go through them super fast which is great. He goes they one within a week just bc he has so many other toys he plays with he forgets about the bone for awhile. But if your dog doesn’t have many toys, they’ll probably get through one in a day.
Mindy S.
Wyoming, MI
My dog goes crazy for anything peanut butter flavored and these are no exception. He chews on them and they seem to clean his teeth as well because they're hard. Will continue to buy these for him as an occasional treat.
Lizette R.
Dearborn, MI
PETCO Peanut Butter Rawhide Bones for Dogs, Pack of 6 uploaded by Lizette R.
Purchased at: PETCO
Dogs love these especially because it’s peanut butter flavor. Get these fir your dogs😊
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
I had bought my princess some chicken flavored treats and she wouldn’t even pay attention to them lol but when I got her these which are super affordable there was no going back lol these are her favorite and I’ll continue to buys these for her
Montana G.
Tampa, FL
My dogs are my babies. I take pride in making sure they have the greatest treats and best food. I want the best ingredients but also I want to make sure they like what we give them as well.
Angela G.
northridge
Purchased at: PETCO
Both my dogs love this peanut butter rawhide bones. If they love it, I love it. Will recommend to friends
Taylor M.
Bath, PA
They keep my dogs entertained for a long time! I have two dogs who love treats and always need to be into something. They are both young and need to be entertained. I would but again.

Looking for your answer?