PETCO Peanut Butter Rawhide Bones for Dogs, Pack of 6 uploaded by Danielle S.

BY PETCO

Petco Peanut Butter Rawhide Bones for Dogs - Peanut Butter Flavored Rawhide Bones and Edible Rawhide Dog Chews Petco Peanut Butter Rawhide Bones for Dogs have been developed with the interests and well-being of your favorite four-legged best friends in mind. Petco's rawhide is made without the use of chemicals from quality, safe, non-toxic beef hides. These 100% edible rawhide dog chews help to satisfy your dog's need to gnaw and to chew, while also helping to promote healthy teeth and gums. By aiding with the reduction of tartar and plaque build-up, these tasty rawhide bones help to promote healthy canine oral health. Boasting a peanut butter flavor that most dogs love and just cannot get enough of, these Petco rawhide dog bones will surely top your dog's list of favorite things. Whether you'd like to provide your pampered pooches with something to help occupy their time or you'd like to reward your favorite four-legged friends with something hearty they can really sink their teeth into, you cannot go wrong with these peanut butter flavored Petco rawhide dog bones. From helping to reduce the build-up of plaque and tartar to helping to satisfy a dog's natural urge for chewing and gnawing, these tasty and 100% edible dog bones are a sure-fire canine favorite that will do the trick! see more...

Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
I had bought my princess some chicken flavored treats and she wouldn’t even pay attention to them lol but when I got her these which are super affordable there was no going back lol these are her favorite and I’ll continue to buys these for her
Taylor F.
Auburn
My pup loves them!  She eats them quickly and runs to the treat jar for more!

No cons!
Medium harness/softness

Pro: these treats can be used as a reward or just a little something extra!
Great value... not pricey
i will I’ll be going back for more! For sure!
Melanie O.
Zellwood
My dog truly enjoyed this product and it helped keep it teeth clean.
Also reasonably priced. It’s nice to going to the store and see a friendly face is reading you there while shopping. I would recommend this to other dog owners.
val l.
bangor
I like the bones for my dogs. I have two. The dogs do enjoy it too. I really hope I get free stuff!! The voxbox I hope u get!!. Please thank you!!!, it's good value it sometimes gets exsoensive. I would buy it again.
Emmaleigh J.
Frametown
These peanut butter bones were great; my wiener dog loved them! They weren’t very pricey at all for what they’re worth. I recommend them to anybody who has small dogs. I will definitely be buying again
Teah S.
Lansing
My dogs live these yummy bones.. they will sit for hours, just chewing away, and it helps their teeth stay really nice. Cons, they are a big pricey for a couple of them
Tiffany T.
Granada Hills
This treat is perfect for my little yorkie it keeps her busy for about 3 days. So it very useful because it keeps her mouth busy when she would normal chew on my desk legs. I would totally buy this again and it’s a good size bone for her.
Milli D.
new york
My doggy loves these chew bones she goes crazy for them once she sees it in my hands she’s all crazy with her excitement I would fetch it for her she’ll run to grab it and avoids me when it’s her mouth lol
Julia G.
Mcallen, TX
My pets love peanut butter treats 💛 especially this ones , my one year old pup lovess them, and my lil ones too 💕 they are really good for them since they are teething 💖
Maggie E.
O Fallon, MO
My dog LOVES these! His favorite are these kind of bones but especially these filled ones! He enjoys it so so much, and chews on it for hours! Keeps him happy and entertained!!