Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPetco
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies

PETCO Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies

by Petco

These doggie delights look, smell and taste like the real thing! Irresistable peanut butter flavor that dogs love in a crunchy snack with the sweetness of strawberry jelly flavored crème. Wholesome ingredients mean you can feel good about what your dog is snacking on. Perfect to reward good behavior or just to say I love you in a delicious way.

Can you give this as a treat every day?
Start your review of PETCO Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Lexy R.
McCormick
My dogs adore these little treats!! The only problem I have is the fact that they are so “human” edible like, my little brother ate one. Haha. But they are definelty one of my pooches favs
Vannesa C.
Los Angeles, CA
PETCO Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Vannesa C.
Purchased at: PETCO
Loves loves loves these treats. Wag doesn't stop wagging and eyes open up! Full alert as he hears the bag or his cookie jar. Always make sure to have these in full stock!
Tavi K.
Albany, CA
We bought these as “party favors” for my dog’s bday at the dog park and everyone even the picky eaters loved them! 4/5 stars because they are not the most healthy or natural
Cassidy M.
Renton, WA
I get my dog groomed at petco and they always send him home with a little bag of treats. They put these peanut butter and jelly sandwich treat cookies in the bag and my dog loves them! He picks them over all of the other treats.
Shania Nia A.
Bakersfield
My puppies love these cookies they have great ingredients i buy them all the time for them
Chintil G.
My dog loved these cookies. He went through them quickly. It was a random buy, but a great for my food dog.
Ashley W.
Claysville, PA
Very cute and thoughtful gifts that of course dogs love. I like that they are individually out like a candy bar at petco.
Hanna K.
Caledonia, NY
My little puppy loves these treats! Usually I shop at our local tractor supply because I live in the middle of no where but occasionally I will get out and make my way to Petco. I picked these up because Davina LOVVVESSSS peanut butter we use it for when we are training her and it’s a great treat for her. She loves these cookies the only complaint I have is that they are kind of hard and she has puppy teeth so I have to break them up for her so it’s easier and she dosent get frustrated.
Cassie H.
Claysville, PA
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog absolutely loves these!! The price is decent and I would definitely recommend this product
Jennifer S.
Warren, MI
PETCO Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: PETCO
my dog cookie loves these cookies from petco! ever since he was a little pup he's loved these hence the name cookie lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...