PETCO Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Briana F.PETCO Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Ana S.

BY PETCO

These doggie delights look, smell and taste like the real thing! Irresistable peanut butter flavor that dogs love in a crunchy snack with the sweetness of strawberry jelly flavored crème. Wholesome ingredients mean you can feel good about what your dog is snacking on. Perfect to reward good behavior or just to say I love you in a delicious way. see more...

Maria J.
San Francisco, CA
I love giving these to my dog after a good day at the park or just when she is being a good girl overall, she definitely enjoys them I can say they are one of her favorite treats. They are really affordable and I would definitely recommend them to friends
Veronica L.
New York
My dog loves these. Whenever I finish a walk with him I give him half. He’s a Pomeranian teacup. I just gave three stars because of the price. Smalls ok when my dog licks me. If you have a dog. You should get it. It is delicious-blue( my dog’s name).
Marisela L.
Bremerton
Purchased at: PETCO
I bought these about two weeks ago as a treat for my puppy. He will eat about anything which is good in some cases. He was excited to eat this but he was having trouble because it was hard for him to bite. He gave up and would eventually just go take breaks from trying to chew it. Once he did finish it he wanted another one which is a good sign. I would recommend these but not for small dogs.
Lexy R.
McCormick
My dogs adore these little treats!! The only problem I have is the fact that they are so “human” edible like, my little brother ate one. Haha. But they are definelty one of my pooches favs
Nami M.
N Hollywood, CA
These cookies are my pittie’s fav! Every time I take her to the store, she knows it and makes sure that she gets them. She really loves them and good thing is it’s not that pricy!
Donna D.
Tupelo
These have to be my baby’s absolute favorite treat. He so loves his cookiesPETCO Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies I have to admit his is a bit on the rotten side. This is one of the few treats I can give him that doesn’t bother his tummy and it saves me the hassle of making homemade treats when I’m pressed for time.
Allie B.
memphis
My dog absolutely loves these!! I have a Husky mix and she goes nuts for them. Anytime she is in a pouty mood these are good treat to lift her spirits. Her mouth starts water as soon as she sees them!!
Sierra E.
I got a free pack of these cookies at Petco and wanted to try them with two picky Huskies. They both loved the cookies at first but I noticed they don't want them often. The smell was fantastic and I actually would recommend this product to other animal owners as it is a pretty solid product.
Heather R.
My box Tyson loves these. He will do any trick when he see is have a cookies in my hand. Lol. He is very picky about his treats/food. The only problem is the store runs out quickly.
Karin S.
Pawtucket, RI
We love these!!! They make our pup go crazy and they also make good gifts to fellow doggy parent's!!! They look ane smell amazing! We have meduim sized dog and buy these at Petco all the time as a special reward or treat. Will keep buying these and recommend them to others.
Kimberly C.
methuen ma
Can you give this as a treat every day?