BY PETCO

These doggie delights look, smell and taste like the real thing! Irresistable peanut butter flavor that dogs love in a crunchy snack with the sweetness of strawberry jelly flavored crème. Wholesome ingredients mean you can feel good about what your dog is snacking on. Perfect to reward good behavior or just to say I love you in a delicious way. see more...

Karin S.
Pawtucket, RI
We love these!!! They make our pup go crazy and they also make good gifts to fellow doggy parent's!!! They look ane smell amazing! We have meduim sized dog and buy these at Petco all the time as a special reward or treat. Will keep buying these and recommend them to others.
Veronica L.
New York
My dog loves these. Whenever I finish a walk with him I give him half. He’s a Pomeranian teacup. I just gave three stars because of the price. Smalls ok when my dog licks me. If you have a dog. You should get it. It is delicious-blue( my dog’s name).
Maria J.
San Francisco, CA
I love giving these to my dog after a good day at the park or just when she is being a good girl overall, she definitely enjoys them I can say they are one of her favorite treats. They are really affordable and I would definitely recommend them to friends
Monica M.
My dog absolutely loves these!! They don’t make him sick nor miss with his bowel movements! Cheap super affordable! You buy in bulk which is mix and match! Fun to see options and see my dog excited
Nami M.
Los Angeles, CA
These cookies are my pittie’s fav! Every time I take her to the store, she knows it and makes sure that she gets them. She really loves them and good thing is it’s not that pricy!
Donna D.
Tupelo
These have to be my baby’s absolute favorite treat. He so loves his cookiesPETCO Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies I have to admit his is a bit on the rotten side. This is one of the few treats I can give him that doesn’t bother his tummy and it saves me the hassle of making homemade treats when I’m pressed for time.
Sierra E.
I got a free pack of these cookies at Petco and wanted to try them with two picky Huskies. They both loved the cookies at first but I noticed they don't want them often. The smell was fantastic and I actually would recommend this product to other animal owners as it is a pretty solid product.
Catie B.
Sun Valley
My dog loves these, I used these to train her and they definitely helped, petco has all sorts of cookies but these would definitely be her favorite. I’ve got a pit bull and these are the perfect size cookie for her I would definitely recommend these to dog lovers
Patricia H.
Liberty Hill, TX
My dog loves these. We get a few every month and reward her with them. They smell great too. Love how the selection is always changing but pretty much the PBJ are her faves.
Lorna S.
Best. Training. Motivation. Ever. As soon as my pooch smells these cookies, she is eager to earn them & will do everything asked of her....the first time the command is given!
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
Can you give this as a treat every day?