Petco Nylon & Plush Hammock For Ferrets (Medium; 14

Petco Nylon & Plush Hammock For Ferrets (Medium; 14" L X 14" W)

BY PETCO

Petco Nylon & Plush Hammock For FerretsOur Petco Nylon Plush Hammock For Ferrets creates a cozy sanctuary for your pet ferret. This soft bed adds another level of living space to your ferret's cage and provides a comfortable spot to snuggle. Plastic clips allow you to choose the perfect spot to hang your ferret's hammock. Fabulously fashionable faux fur patterns or rich, deep solids are assorted. Please allow us to select one for you. see more...

Petco Nylon & Plush Hammock For Ferrets (Medium; 14
Petco Nylon & Plush Hammock For Ferrets (Medium; 14" L X 14" W)
Madeline M.
Westminster, MD
My little ferret lovesssss this hammock. He has two and this one is his go to. It’s a nice size, he has room to spread out. It’s pretty darn durable too. The nylon for the buckles seems somewhat flimsy though. I wish the fuzzy part was a bit more denser because he tears it up.
Isaac P.
Omaha, NE
My ferret loves this hammock its large and fits well. She sleeps on it almost every day and I am pretty sure it is washable. It is very soft and cozy and could probable fit 2 or 3 ferrets at once and is very sturdy and wont fall. Its good quality and I dont think a ferret could tear it very easily.
Lindsey W.
Benton, AR
My ferret loves this, but I would suggest one without a the fluffy material. My ferret is able to pull it out and get it everywhere. Makes for a huge headache
Robin B.
Town of Pines
We actually bought this for a young flying squirrel that our cats drug in. She absolutely adores it. She has nested in it and uses it all year round.
Jordan C.
Swampscott, MA
My little guy loves this hammock! It took him a few days to understand what he was doing with it but now I always find him cozy & napping inside!
Tania A.
Odessa, TX
I have 5 fur babies and they each have their own. They absolutely love it and it's way better than them sleeping uncomfortably on the ground.
Kassandra R.
Wilson
My rats love this to sleep In this so much good value they look so comfy and I will buy again and I have a rat and good size
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this it's super soft and my ferret lady sleeps soundly on it with her baby blankets I've bought her ♡
Hannah B.
My ferret loves his hammock! It was affordable & makes my little ferret baby happy! Very pleased
Ali v.
Tengo un hurón (ferret) y ama dormir donde sea cuando puede, en esta hamaca siempre la encuentro echa bolita dormida, le gusta mucho colgar sobre ella aparte de que es cómoda y calientita para este invierno. Los precios de las hamacas varían mucho de precio, es un poco elevado pero por mi mascota vale la pena.