Petco Natural Rawhide Mixed Variety Pack

by Petco

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petco Natural Rawhide Mixed Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Maria G.
Hialeah, FL
These are great for my dogs teeth! Not only does my dog really like to chew them, but they are an awesome toy to throw around and make your dog chase.
élana G.
north bay village
I have a little Pomeranian puppy and he loves these! They are healthy and tastey for dogs! They aren’t expensive and you can use them to train your dog with tricks !
Karina S.
I’ve bought these for dog because she loves chewing and these bones were perfect to keep her entertained she loved chewing on them for hours and it was helping her keep her teeth healthy. I only gave her the small ones though because she’s a small dog and some were too large for her mouth.
Caity S.
Wichita, KS
This product was actually really nice to have. Our dog loved the variety that came with it and would sit down and eat the product until it was fully gone. That alone is well worth it for the price as she can be a picky dog
Jon S.
Largo
My dogs are spoiled with treats on a daily basis. I buy these variety packs that are long lasting rawhide for then
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
These always give my rottweiler and golden retriever very bad diarrhea. Rawhide is not great for dogs and should be avoided when possible. Bully sticks and antlers are better alternatives.
Evelyn G.
Doral, Florida
These are great!. My dog loves it!, he can be hours and hours chewing this. it serves two purposes, the help clean my dog's teeth, and it is a toy!

Looking for your answer?