BY PETCO

Petco Natural Mini Retriever Roll Dog Rawhide ChewsLooking to keep your dog occupied while promoting healthy teeth and gums? Then try our Petco Natural Mini Retriever Roll Dog Rawhide Chews. These rawhide chews are made with no chemicals from quality, safe, non-toxic beefhides. They are 100% edible and help to satisfy your dog's need to chew while promoting healthy teeth and gums and assisting in reducing tartar and plaque. see more...

Caroline B.
Westfield, NJ
My dog absolutely loves these. They keep her entertained for hours, she drags them around the house and hides them for later. They last a long time too, but maybe that’s just my dog being a slow chewer. Don’t stain our carpet like a lot of other raw hides do. I have a restless German Short-Haired Pointer.
Brandi H.
Portland, OR
I have a pug and a French bulldog and they both love chewing on these. Always supervise your dog when you give it to them though because sometimes they try to eat it and it is not edible
T R A C Y B E L L E 💋⚓️ P.
Daly City, CA
My dogs keep busy with these. It’s takes them forever to finish them so they’re occupied which is a good thing since they have so much energy and are constantly looking around for some grub. I’ve repurchased these for 11 years.
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
My dogs love these bones they are so great and keep there teeth clean from build up and keeps them busy with something to do
Tracy S.
Minot , ND
These chews are a good size for a quick kenneling distraction. Once a dog gets it going however it goes down quickly.
Michelle M.
My 2 dogs really seem to enjoy these treats a lot and is something that definitely keeps them busy! They can be a bit pricey but it’s good when they’re having deals!
Brittany D.
Grand Rapids, MI
My doggy love these treats! There perfect length for a small/medium size dog! My pup props it up between his paws, holds it up, and chews on them!