Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPetco
Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews

PETCO Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews

by Petco

Petco Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide ChewsLooking to keep your dog occupied while promoting healthy teeth and gums? Then try our Petco Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews. These rawhide chews are made with no chemicals from quality, safe, non-toxic beefhides. They are 100% edible and help to satisfy your dog's need to chew while promoting healthy teeth and gums and assisting in reducing tartar and plaque.

Are these ok for 4 month old puppies to have?
On what does this help?
Anyone know if these are bleached for the white color?
Start your review of PETCO Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews!
Denice  H.
Jesup, GA
PETCO Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews uploaded by Denice  H.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Review for: PETCO Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews
My baby Walker only likes this bone. He keeps it hidden in the couch cushions 😆 And he doesn't care for any other treat or bone. It's weird to do a review on a dog bone but I had to give shout out. My dog really loves this bone.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
PETCO Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews uploaded by rebecca S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our fur babies love raw hides. Especially our bulldog. He has the xtra large bone and has chewed on it for several weeks. It keeps him busy for hours. I would definitely recommend this for your fur babies. It is a little pricey but keeps him from chewing on other things like the remote! 😊
Jennifer H.
2,656 reviews
PETCO Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews uploaded by Jennifer H.
Review for: PETCO Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews
Anyone having a Lab, knows they love to chew. If you don’t give them something to chew on than they will most likely find something of yours to chew on! My lab loved these rawhide!
Maribel  M.
Perris, CA
Review for: PETCO Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews
My dog ​​likes this little bone, he entertains a lot with it, he likes to play hide it, I feel that it is soft and it helps him clean his teeth
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
PETCO Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews uploaded by Crissi G.
Purchased at: PETCO
I’ve heard that rawhide “isn’t good for dogs digestive track” but I’ve been giving this knot bone from #petco for like, EVER and never had any issues. I like these because they will keep Maiya🐶 busy for hours without her barley putting a dent into it.
Frances  A.
Review for: PETCO Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews
While I love the rawhides it annoyed me that they would splinter and when they would say hours of fun my pup demolished them within an hour. Would have loved to see them get more use out of them but it did serve their purpose. They are good for all dogs, keeps chewing to a minimum and entertains them for a little while. For a German shepherd get something bigger and meatier. Mine tore right through it. For my large fat yorkie this is perfect.
stefanie C.
Delray Beach, FL
PETCO Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews uploaded by stefanie C.
My dog loves his bones. And the flat knot is great for him he is always happpy and tail wagging with his bone .
Rene B.
Oldsmar, FL
Review for: PETCO Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews
My dogs love bones and these rawhide are done and gone within 20 min. I buy the biggest ones I can find but they still go through them quickly. But I get them I I think it helps clean the teeth so I have gone to still big but not the huge ones as too much they get sick.
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
Review for: PETCO Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews
Our pit babies absolutely LOVE these bones! I love getting them for them because they are good for their teeth and they last a little bit for a few days
Corinne B.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: PETCO Natural Flat Knot Bone Dog Rawhide Chews
I stopped buying Petco Natural Flat Knot Bone Dig Rawhide Chew for my dogs as they are a choking hazard. I don’t recommend because they can choke on the bone. I would never buy these rawhide bones again, to risky to kill my small dogs.