Petco Mini Peanut Butter Rawhide Retriever Roll Dog Chews, 7 -8 Length uploaded by Stephanie U.Petco Mini Peanut Butter Rawhide Retriever Roll Dog Chews, 7 -8 Length uploaded by Stephanie U.

BY PETCO

Petco Natural Peanut Butter Rawhide Mini Retriever Rolls - From petco.com Looking to keep your dog occupied while promoting healthy teeth and gums Then try our Petco Natural Peanut Butter Rawhide Mini Retriever Rolls. These rawhide chews are made from quality, non-toxic beefhides with a peanut butter flavoring your dog will love. They are 100% edible and help to satisfy your dog's need to chew while promoting healthy teeth and gums and assisting in reducing tartar and plaque. see more...

Eli W.
Bradenton
I buy these for my chihuahua and she absolutely loves them! It's so funny watching her chew on them because they are so big and her mouth is so small. She always jumps and runs around when I pull out a new pack. She really enjoys the peanut butter flavor and I like how cheap they are.
Remington. T.
I have a mini dachshund who tears through her bones in the matter of minutes, she’s also a picky eater but she loves these bones. I have to buy a bag every week just to keep her content! And if
I try to give her different bones, she will not take them.
Stephanie U.
My dog hates my moms dog, Opie. Opie is very needy and whenever I dog sit, he has to be right by me since my moms not around. Well my boy, Ricky, doesn't like that. So there's often conflict. Since they both have to sleep in bed with me, I was trying to think of something to keep them occupied so they don't realize they're near one another. These little rolls did just the trick! When they see the bag being pulled out, they act like little girls at a One Direction concert. The run in circles in excitement. Ricky normally has no interest in most dog food or treats. I have to make him human grade options and incorporate the necessary victims. So it's saying a lot that he enjoys them. Even when Opie doesn't stay the night, Ricky gets one after his last walk, right before bed, each night. Great product!
Keysha J.
Thornton , CO
These are usually the treats I get for my pup. Not only does she love them but they also help keep her teeth clean! They last a while too.
Jody B.
Tucson
Best place to get treats for your furbabies like this one comes with enough to last you ah week good prices I will be buying more
Haley C.
Suffolk, VA
My labs love these and they don’t have a strong odor! You can’t beat the price and they always hold up well for long chewers!
Amy K.
Excellent value. Dog loves them. They do not cause digestion issues for my pet. They are provided sporadically as a reward.
Shauna A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Perfect size for little abs big dogs! My dogs love them! They are yummy, aren’t messy, and dogs can’t get enough!!
Melissa M.
Anaheim , CA
My dogs love these rawhide sticks with peanut butter. Great affordable and always available.
Naomi C.
My dog loves this. They keep her super busy! She gets excited when she sees them. I buy them very often and would recommend to any dog owner.