Petco Mews Ments Furry Ball Cat Toy uploaded by Erin G.Petco Mews Ments Furry Ball Cat Toy uploaded by kimberly h.

BY MEWS MENTS #32 in Cat Toys

• I'm looking to get a cat soon and I was wondering if this is a good...1 Answers
  • Do these stay intact? My cats unraveled ones similar to these before.4 Answers
crystal c.
crystal c.
Thermal, CA
Its a great toy for cats to have and play with. I bought this for my cat a while ago and its pretty cool. She loves to play with it, she runs throughout the hall then pounces on it and its super adorable. I think this product is great and qirth the price beacaue cats adore it!
Erin G.
Erin G.
Columbia, MO
Pet Lover Expert
Cheap inexpensive toy my cat loves. I have 2 #cats with 2 different play styles so this one is always easy to have around and replaceable once used. No cons to this toy at all- does need to be replaced a lot if it's your cats favorite.
kimberly h.
kimberly h.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Had one of these for my siamese cat he wouldn't let the other cats play with it.he would growl and hiss over. until he lost it somewhere this is his favorite toy.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
My cats love this kind of toys , they are small, adorable, cheap and aren't easy to tear apart. Also, It's very fun to watch your cat playing with this toy.
Kate E.
Kate E.
My cat absolutely loved these things! They got them a little over a year ago and they still have fur on them as well.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Jackson, MS
My cat loves this toy. She will play for hours with it. This is a must have for cat fun. ...
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Really love this product so do my animals they think it is sooooooo awesome
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
These are awesome cat toys. They are shiny to catch their attention. They make a krinkling sound that the cats love. There are way better then little toy mice.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Simple yet very cheap entertainment for our cats. We have one cat that absolutely loves these. He will play for a long time with just this crinkle toy, carry it around in his mouth. Fun to watch.
crystal Z.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
My cat enjoys these toys he play and hide then he have the toy in his mouth its so funny to watch him play for hours he can be lazy at time
Ali P.
Ali P.
Mankato, Mn
Do these stay intact? My cats unraveled ones similar to these before.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH
I'm looking to get a cat soon and I was wondering if this is a good toy for a small kitten and what it.