Petco Mews Ments Furry Ball Cat Toy uploaded by kimberly h.Petco Mews Ments Furry Ball Cat Toy uploaded by Erin G.

BY MEWS MENTS #47 in Cat Toys

• I'm looking to get a cat soon and I was wondering if this is a go...1 Answers
  • Do these stay intact? My cats unraveled ones similar to these bef...4 Answers
Erin G.
Columbia, MO
Pet Lover Expert
Cheap inexpensive toy my cat loves. I have 2 #cats with 2 different play styles so this one is always easy to have around and replaceable once used. No cons to this toy at all- does need to be replaced a lot if it's your cats favorite.
Kristina S.
I have to agree with the other reviewer and say that these are awesome cat toys! My cat is amazing at soccer and loves to bat these balls around! They fly across the floor very fast and fun.
Ashley R.
This is my cats favorite toy! I have multiple of these toys around my house. She loves to bat them around, normally when everyone is sound asleep.
Holly A.
Buchanan, GA
My cats are crazy for these toys. I guess it is the sound but it makes them crazy and makes me wonder what goes on in their heads. LOL Such a fun toy to watch them play with. Plus, they seem to play with it for long stretches.
Seraih B.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't understand why cats love these kinds of toys so much, but they do! I think it is the sound it makes. My cat goes crazy for it.
Emily C.
My cat always goes insane when she plays with this toy! I really like this toy because it keeps them entertained.
elizabeth c.
Wyoming, MI
My cats favorite toy! he chases this thing all over the house. it gets him going. i like house it doesn't tear up like other toys. less mess is perfect!
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
These are great for my cats! They go crazy for these little crinkly toys and can't get enough. We sometimes hide them at night so the cats will settle down!
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
These are awesome cat toys. They are shiny to catch their attention. They make a krinkling sound that the cats love. There are way better then little toy mice.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
My cat LOVES these type of toys, but this specific style tends to unravel and fall apart after a few rough plays.
Ali P.
Mankato, Mn
Do these stay intact? My cats unraveled ones similar to these before.
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH
I'm looking to get a cat soon and I was wondering if this is a good toy for a small kitten and what it.