PETCO Home and Travel Portable Canvas Crate

by Petco

Hi!! Whats’s the exact dimensions in cm?
Start your review of PETCO Home and Travel Portable Canvas Crate!
How would you rate this product?
Suzanne F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've had this crate for my dog for a few years now. He loves it...it's his little "cave". He prefers it to the bigger metal crate we have for him. And, you can take it apart & wash the canvas. Although...it's not the easiest to get back together...it's not the most difficult either :)
Jennifer B.
Jenison, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PETCO
This cage is great. I am able to use it in my home and in my car for transportation. Highly recommend
Justin S.
San Diego, CA
Similar to a pet crate but more better. Easy to use and convenient to all puppy owner.
Grace castro C.
tlaquepaque jalisco
Woow que padre se que mi mascota MANOLITO le encantaría viajar en una maletita de estas se ve muy bonita y resistente me gusta!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...