BY PETCO

Petco Gray Memory Foam Rectangular Pillow Dog BedLuxurious naptimes are made of this! Give your best canine pal a super-soft sleeping spot with our Petco Gray Memory Foam Rectangular Pillow Dog Bed. Especially designed for pets who love to snuggle, curl up or stretch out, this stylish plush dog bed features a super soft sleeping area that makes dogs feel like they are sleeping on a cloud. Not only is the outer material super soft, but also this cozy large dog bed is filled with chipped memory foam for added comfort and canine support. In fact, the memory foam contained within this memory foam dog bed relieves pressure points, as it also provides extra support for bones and joints. For your convenience, this large memory foam bed has a machine-washable zippered cover that removes easily for simple maintenance and care. Not only does this dog bed make for a great napping experience for your favorite furry four-legged friend, but it will also allow you to sleep well knowing just how comfy your pooches are in their fabulously cozy dog bed. Pamper your precious pooches by providing them with this plush and soft bed. see more...

Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
These are great I have four large pitbulls who won't lay anywhere else. They last a long time machine washable. Can be pricey I only pick them up when they are on sale or discontinued. I would recommend them
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
I saw this product in store recently as I was looking for orthopedic beds for my dog. I didn't buy it because it seemed too thin - I'm glad I didn't too because the Big Barker bed we bought her was twice as thick with a warranty. I wouldn't purchase a pet store bed again unless I had a smaller dog.