BY PETCO

Petco Filet Mignon Dipped Dog Rawhide BonesPetco Filet Mignon Dipped Dog Rawhide Bones are made with no chemicals from quality, safe, non-toxic beefhides. These 100% edible chews help to satisfy your dog's need to gnaw, help to promote healthy teeth and gums and assist in reducing tartar and plaque. see more...

Mary T.
Wilsonville
Good treat for your dog. Generally not messy, but does depend on how your dog eats lol. It’s a little overpriced in my opinion though. Paying $5-8 for one bone seems a little absurd. I would recommend it though if you are looking for a way to keep your dog entertained for a bit.
Susana S.
I have a rather large dog and she is still a puppy and very active. She is very destructive as well so purchasing these bones are highly recommended if you need to distract your dog from chewing up shoes
Erica D.
Citra, FL
all five of my dogs absolutely love these bones. They go absolutely insane for them and will sit and chew them for hours. I bet they taste pretty good but I haven't tested this theory myself so I could not honestly tell you, but they dig them.
Fernando B.
Miami
Perfect dog treat my dog is insanely in love with this treat. I usually use this to training him. He’s only 10 months and he would do anything to put his paws to this treat. He’s a white German sherperd and I would highly recommend this treat for any type of dog