Petco

Petco Essentials Bags on a...
417 Reviews
5 / 5
These blue essential bags are easy to use for cleaning up your dogs business. There is no scent and it keeps your hands clean. They are easy to open.
5 / 5
These bags are durable & no scent is detected after being tided up. They are biodegradable and has a good amount of bags plus packaging it’s pretty easy to open.
5 / 5
Son perfectas para recoger los excrementos de nuestras mascotas durante sus paseos diarios,son resistentes, tamaño correcto, precio económico y las puedes llevar a cualquier parte gracias a su formato.
5 / 5
Perfect bags for me & a great value, but I could see the width possibly being a little tight if you’re a man with big hands. I use these for the disposable belly band liners my dog needs, & always wish they were wider for that.
5 / 5
These are great bags, I always take them with me. They are thin, light, but very durable, there is no smell, you can buy them in any store. The price is affordable for everyone.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Le sac a une très bonne épaisseur il a une grande résistance il est confortable à utiliser surtout au niveau du déballage Pour l'ouverture du sac. Pour mon Petit chien la taille du sac et correcte Le prix est raisonnable.
5 / 5
These ate very resistant. I like that they keep the smell away and that do not rip easily. They come in cute colors. I wish they were environmentally friendly
5 / 5
Perfect bags for my little travel container. You get a lot of bags for the value. They are durable. Scent is perfect to camouflage the smell, lol.
5 / 5
Great value, durable, and packaged well. You also get plenty of bags in the refill pouch. Recommended highly. Would buy again. Petco is an excellent store! Nice .
5 / 5
Seniorita poops-a-lot right here! These bags are large enough to pick up big loads 😃. Good amount for the price. Packages well. Contain smell.