Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPetco
Essentials Bags on a Roll Refills in Blue

Petco Essentials Bags on a Roll Refills in Blue

by Petco

Petco Essentials Bags on a Roll Refills in Blue - Dog Waste BagsRefill your pet waste bag dispenser with Petco Essentials Bags on a Roll Refills in Blue. These dog waste bags feature a new and improved design for better than ever use. Simply refill your dispenser with a new roll for continued convenience cleaning up after your dog. The subdued blue color matches the Bone Dispenser in Blue. Simply open the waste dispenser (sold separately) and replace with a full roll as necessary. Cleaning up after your dog doesn't have to be a messy inconvenience. Dog waste bags are specially designed to let you pick up after your dog and keep your hands clean. Buying dog waste bags in bulk on a roll affords you even greater convenience because you will always have a few handy when it is time to take your furry friend outside. Petco Essentials Bags on a Roll Refills in Blue provide even more convenience for cleaning up pet messes. The dispenser (sold separately) lets you carry a supply of bags with you on outings by attaching to your dog's leash. When you run out of bags, simply refill the roll!A large supply of Petco Essentials Bags on a Roll Refills in Blue ensures that you won't have to restock on bags for a long while. You will be able to walk your dog confidently knowing that you have a ready supply of convenient, hygienic bags for cleaning up pet messes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petco Essentials Bags on a Roll Refills in Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Katarina P.
Petco Essentials Bags on a Roll Refills in Blue uploaded by Katarina P.
Purchased at: PETCO
Essential for all dog owners. Does the job 😀 easy to use, I would recommend.
Essential for all dog owners. Does the job 😀 easy to use, I would recommend.
Alecia S.
Wheaton, MD
I’m not sure what to really say. They beat having to put the dirty kitty litter straight in the trash and seals the odor.
Susan R.
Rochester, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a bunch of these all over for when I take my pup for a walk. Even if she just previously poop’ed as soon as we start walking she has to go again. These bags are so convenient and durable.
Dalya W.
Plainfield, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased these little baggies but I don’t like how small they are. I have small dogs but having to pick it up with the small bags is kinda tedious and I have ad an incident when the bag ripped so I did not but then again.
Hailey K.
Covingnton
These bags are essential, paired with the container, for dog walks. They make it so easy to just pick up and go without any hassle.
Lisa C.
Jensen Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are handy for walks with the dogs and picking up after them. I would recommend these for anyone who has dogs. Easy to refill too
Taybor P.
Gladstone, MO
Solid bags that don’t rip. Good quality and my wife and I love using them for our sweet dog. The petco bags are the best.
Cecelia  J.
Loganville, GA
Purchased at: PetSmart
I think this is great product for your dog and I have a Yorkie ,,,,,,,,,,?,?????????????
Jocelyn S.
El Monte, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like the quality of the bags but it’s kinda expensive for the amount given like in this case if your dog has a big stool this isn’t a good option I would definitely buy this for a puppy but not a adult dog
Carmen G.
Alamo, TX
Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop BagsThese bags can handle any kind of duty. Make your walks a breeze with easy tear perforations, thicker leak-proof bags, and easy dispensing of pet waste bags when you need it.

Looking for your answer?