Petco Dome Tent Small Animal Hideaway, 13

Petco Dome Tent Small Animal Hideaway, 13" L X 7" W X 9" H ()

BY PETCO

Petco Dome Tent Small Animal HideawayYour small animal can cozy up for comfort in our Petco Dome Tent Small Animal Hideaway. Soft, plush fabric and a fun design make this small animal bed the perfect place for resting. see more...

Petco Dome Tent Small Animal Hideaway, 13
Petco Dome Tent Small Animal Hideaway, 13" L X 7" W X 9" H ()
Jamie L.
Middleburg
My cat loved this as a kitten. She would play in it allll day long. It wasn’t that expensive and it never broke or got tore up. It definitely met both mine and my kitties expectations. I highly recommend!
Alisha M.
Our ferret loved this but it did not hold up to his abuse. Maybe 6 months and he had dug a hole through the bottom. It's easy to stick in the washer to clean and kept our ferret snug and warm while he slept.
Emily M.
Conway , SC
My ferrets simply love this plush hideaway, that is until I washed it. After one wash the foam that holds the tent up was horribly twisted within the fabric shell. Unfortunately I do have to be able to wash everything I give my ferrets to control their distinct aroma. So sadly since this product did not hold up after one wash I can only give it a two star rating.
Laura J.
San diego, CA
My cat loves to hide so we put this little house in the corner of a room and she loves to lay in there