Petco Dog Bath Wipes

by Petco

Petco Dog Bath Wipes - Do you have a dirty, smelly dog but no time to give him a bath? Clean your dog from head to tail with our Petco Dog Bath Wipes.These dog wipes are extra strong and pre-moistened to keep your dog smelling fresh and clean after a walk, trip to the park or between baths. Our wipes contain no alcohol so they are safe, gentle and mild enough for everyday use. Plus, the easy to use flip top container keeps wipes fresh.Offered in a super clean fresh breeze scent.

Extra strong and pre-moistened to keep your dog smelling fresh and clean; Perfect to use after a walk, trip to the park or between baths; Alcohol free, mild enough for everyday use; Safe to use from head to tail; Leaves skin and coat shiny

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petco Dog Bath Wipes!
Veronika R.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PETCO
Lifesaver! My furry baby hates baths. He wouldn’t even be near you if you turn on the faucet or the hose. So this product helps me and him. He can smell great without the suffering of water. I would buy again when I run out ( these wipes last long! ).

Looking for your answer?