Pets & AnimalsFishPetco
Colorful Plastic Aquarium Plants Foreground Value Pack

Petco Colorful Plastic Aquarium Plants Foreground Value Pack

by Petco

Petco Colorful Plastic Aquarium Plants Foreground Value PackCreate a beautiful natural environment for your pet fish with our Petco Colorful Plastic Aquarium Plants. This value pack offers a decorative way to fill in areas of your aquarium while creating a natural setting for your tank. Includes weighted, rock like plastic base that can be easily anchored into the gravel. This value pack includes different styles and sizes to promote a natural look. Plastic aquarium plants provide a great way to create a true to nature setting with artificial versions of exotic, hard to maintain plants. Additionally, aquarium plants provide shelter for your pet fish to hide when it is time to de-stress. Offered in assorted colors and styles. Please allow us to select for you.

These look so pretty! Are they reasonably priced?
Start your review of Petco Colorful Plastic Aquarium Plants Foreground Value Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,301 reviews
Petco Colorful Plastic Aquarium Plants Foreground Value Pack uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Five years ago we went to ldaho we visited our friends has aquarium and has a any kind of fish we talked a lot about this different colors the flowers they told us , they bought these a couple weeks ago and they definitely brighten in the tanks!they also aren’t the hard plastic so it won’t damage any fish and the tank plants have great color look awesome into tank and fish seem to like them too.
Jada A.
Jacksonville
Super cute for my fish tank. I have a Betta fish. Super cheap and fun!  I'm sure if my fish could see them, he would love it. Pros- super colorful. Cons- kinda sucks to have when you're cleaning the tank out. I would buy again.
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
These Artificial Aquarium Plastic Plant are gorgeous and full of vibrant bold colors. The plants look excotic and are different colored and style. Everyone who owns an aquarium knows how costly accessories can be for single pieces. This set allows you to set up an entire tank or two. Not only can use use these for an aquarium but you can use them for terrariums or in reptile cages or with  hermit crabs. I think it would look great having some set up in a small train village or dollhouse. The possibilities are endless.If they have been squished together from shipping no worries, just fluff them up a bit after opening them, but even without doing that they look amazing. In my photos you can see I just pulled them right out of the bag and some needed fluffed. Excellent quality. Absolutely beautiful, and very eye catching. Great value and variety. Very impressed. Well made. I am happy and think this is a terrific deal and definitely recommend these.
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
I am not a fan. They are to ruff and can hurt (or in my case kill) your fish, and after a while the glue that is holding the plant part to the rock deteriorates and is harmfull to the fish.
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
These are fun for certain aquariums. They are far from natural, of course, but they look pretty awesome in tanks with brightly colored fish and other decor. I think they would make a tank pop if one were to use a blacklight or other interesting design concept.
Kayla J.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
These are awesome! They make your tank look so nice and there are so many different colors that you can make it as unique as you like! Our tank currently has green and blue - but I am considering buying some pink ones because there is a sale on them right now!
Eva P.
Houston
It’s really cute it have some cute color and everything but when I put the water on the tank the where flowing and didn’t want to be in the bottom the fishes I have where goldfish I probably why would buy it again for a small one
Courtney L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Looks great in the fish bowls! Give great color and looks fun with the brightly colored fish! Wasn’t very expensive and came with a 3 pack. Would definitely buy again.
Devinne V.
Honestly really cute for a bowl fish. And really easy to place. Plus a good price for not that bad of a material.the only thing is I don't recommend these if you have show fish of fancy goldfish since they are super sensitive and like to swim through these plants . From my person experience my goldfish would scratch them selves pretty bad on these plastic plants . I recommend spending $5 on water plants they have at the pet stores or even other places like Walmart and the dollar store .my fish love swimming through the live plants and don't hurt themselves.on top of that their poop don't get all caught up in them like these ones do so I never have to take the plants out to clean them again.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Really pretty and bright decorations for my glofish tank! When I turn the blue lights on, these decorations really stand out!