BY PETCO

Petco Chevron Print Small Animal Plastic Water BottleOur Petco Chevron Print Small Animal Plastic Water Bottle is durable and practical. It comes with a wire holder to attach to cage. A cute plastic turtle floats inside so you know exactly how much water is left and our small animal water bottles are BPA free for a healthier habitat. Our Petco Chevron Print Small Animal Plastic Water Bottle mounts easily to any habitat and provide your hamster, guinea pig, chinchilla, rat, ferret or other small animal a fresh drink of water whenever they need it. Chevron colors are assorted, please allow us to choose for you. see more...

Alyssa D.
These are some of the worst water bottles I’ve ever bought. They constantly leak water. You can’t get them to get an air seal to keep the water from
Coming out so as soon as you fill the water up it’s gone from it pouring out. Save your money and spend a little extra on the glass water bottles.
Gemma W.
I use this water bottle for my hedgehog and haven’t had any problems. Have had the same water bottle for almost two years, so they are durable. Just make sure to wash/clean it in between giving your animal new water so gunk doesn’t build up.
Trish D.
Reno
I use this for my bird’s water. It is easy to clean and refill. I highly recommend these water bottles, my bird has never had any issue using it and it is much more sanitary than a bowl of water. Love this product.
Gaby V.
Caldwell
This is a great bottle for bunnies, rabbits, hamsters and other rodents! My bunny loved it! He wasn’t drinking much water before I purchased this product. It met my expectations and I would purchase again .!
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Not so much what I expected. I had gotten this bottle as something to be cute to look at when I first got my second Guinea pig, George. Well the turtle is to be able to tell where your water level is at which is great in my opinion because it helps me to be able to see where it is without having to disturb him. Next, it leaked all over and I couldn't get it to stop. I had to throw it away.
Madison C.
St. Augustine
My mice chewed through the plastic. Don’t recommend at all. Was a nice price for the amount of water it holds, but only lasted not even a few months.
tabitha d.
Lake Stevens, WA
Got these for my rabbits they love them they dont leak and they are cute. I love that they are cute and work normally you cant find both
Piper C.
Meadville
I use these bottles for my ferrets and my hedgehogs. They love them. The ball is very quiet and not as annoying as other brands
Stephanie F.
Great bottle for my rabbit started leaking but it took months verses the others that started leaking in a couple of days