BY PETCO

Amanda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 cats are entertained by this for hours at a time. It was reasonably priced for how much use they get out of it.
isabel R.
clifton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves the scratching post. You just have to train the cat to do it.y cat doesn’t scratch the couch no more.
Mia W.
Purchased at: PETCO
It fell apart very easily but for the few weeks that I had it my cats loved it they used it and had a blast with it
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Feathers tear off super easily and the tower itself is wobbley. It would be better to get a cardboard scratch post.
Mr a.
760 Florida St. Apt B in Mercedes Texas
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat loves this thing, I’m glad she likes to scratch on this and not the couch lol it exceeded my expectations
Samantha S.
Chester
Cats love it! They jump around it and if they get angry about something, they take it out in the scratch post.
ashlen g.
really good for my cat, only downside is the feathers came off! good value for the price! my cat loves it!
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitties love this and play with it all the time. I will definitely purchase this again
Käli S.
Los Angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves it!! A good price to keep her happy and occupied, and has lasted through her kitten years till now. Still intact and working!
Norlu F.
Bayamon
My cat loves its.. as much as any other toy he has.. Good price, fits anywhere and super playful for them little babies