BY PETCO

Nikki L.
It's a good size and keeps the cat (almost 3 years old) from scratching furniture and the wall. The feather toys are a bonus. I'd like one a little bigger, maybe with space for the cat to sit on. He's had it for about a year now and hasn't lost interest yet.  It's held up well over time.
Sarahi P.
San Jose
My cat really loves this and it was affordable only 13 US dollars ❗️ it helps me cause it stops my cat from scratching the paint of my walls and he enjoys it very much ,, would definitely buy again but not soon though since it’s long lasting❗️
Brooke L.
Wauregan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Multi purpose! Great for when they need to sharpen their nails and also a toy attached if they wanna play with something! After awhile the material does come apart due to the cat but super affordable to be able to buy another one!
Samantha J.
Denver, CO
My cat loves this post! Whether he’s trimming nails or playing with the accessories, this is a good buy. Pretty stocked in stores and not too pricey. Would recommend!
Heshima L.
New York
Purchased at: PETCO
I have 4 cats and they love this scratch post. It’s not too fancy but it does the trick. As long as they are scratching this and not the furniture then that is always a good thing!
Taylor H.
Danville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats loved to play with the feathers that are attached as these types of toys are their favorite, but they are stubborn and would not play with the actual post most times. We even placed it in front of furniture and sprayed catnip on it and nothing, but it seems very sturdy and durable. I would recommend this product for others, especially if your cat enjoys to play with scratch posts!
Farrah H.
Dublin, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat has a mind of her own! She spends every second trying to de attach the toys :) and both her and my chihuahua love this toy. I would highly recommend this. Doesn’t break the bank, very nice quality, and the cat approves!
Kayleigh B.
Jersey City, NJ
My cat is OBSESSED with this scratch post!! She thankfully has stopped scratching my couch because of it. The feathers didn't last very long but we're fun while they lasted. Would definitely recommend to other friends.
Jackie C.
Mesa, AZ
This is a MUST if you have cats. I have one in every room, because either they scratch on their post or they scratch on your furniture. I spray a little catnip mist on it once a week to keep them interested
Kelly H.
Very good product, but my cat doesn’t seem interested in the scratcher. If it’s just going to sit in my house, I would rather it be more attractive, as well as maybe have built in catnip, or something of that sort!