PETCO Brown Puffy Cat Box Bed

by Petco

There are so many cat beds to choose from what makes this one great?
Start your review of PETCO Brown Puffy Cat Box Bed!
How would you rate this product?
Kelli E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loces her bed here.its soft and easy to clean.she sleeps well in it.i recommend this for pets.just love it.
Chloe T.
PETCO Brown Puffy Cat Box Bed uploaded by Chloe T.
This cat bed (ours is in a different color option) is my girls' favorite place to snuggle. Especially in the winter! It's easy to wash and holds up for a long time while still looking great. 🐾
Kelly M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: PETCO
This is another cat bed that my dog has claimed for himself. It's really funny to watch him squeeze in to it.
Ashley S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not exactly what I got but it will do...I love the products here.... they never let me down always great stuff... I come here all the time to get my bets stuff.. also great staff they r super nice !!!
Ally O.
Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves his new bed. He sleeps in it everyday! I personally love the look. It goes with our decor and matches my cats colors. Easy to wash as well. Overall please and highly recommend!
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have used one of these for my kitty when she was very small well now she won't sleep in it she sleeps everywhere else the table couch bed but not in her own bed
Jackeline P.
My cat loves this bed he literally sleeps like a baby I highly recommend this
My cat loves this bed he literally sleeps like a baby I highly recommend this
Lauren W.
My boyfriend's cats love to lay on anything and everything and their place of choice is on top of the washing machine in the laundry room. I bought one of these to put on top of the washing machine so they can be a little more comfortable and they love it.
Reymon A.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: PETCO
I love this bed for my pet is really comfortable and soft, I really like it for my pet.
Karla G.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
can’t wait to try it to see if it works and help my dog out and if it feels good and smells good