Pets & AnimalsCatPetco
Brown Puffy Cat Box Bed

PETCO Brown Puffy Cat Box Bed

by Petco

There are so many cat beds to choose from what makes this one great?
Start your review of PETCO Brown Puffy Cat Box Bed!
How would you rate this product?
Kelli E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loces her bed here.its soft and easy to clean.she sleeps well in it.i recommend this for pets.just love it.
Chloe T.
PETCO Brown Puffy Cat Box Bed uploaded by Chloe T.
This cat bed (ours is in a different color option) is my girls' favorite place to snuggle. Especially in the winter! It's easy to wash and holds up for a long time while still looking great. 🐾
Catherine  J.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Actually bought for our 2 cats who loved it… then we got a dog. Need to say the dog took it over( cairn terrier- so small dog). But, still… it really happened. Now it’s a dog bed. Much to ours cats dismay.
Kelly M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: PETCO
This is another cat bed that my dog has claimed for himself. It's really funny to watch him squeeze in to it.
Christopher H.
Triadelphia, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The only cat bed we have found that my daughters cat will actually sleep in! Place this in front of a window so she gets sun and the cat is in heaven!!
Eva L.
Surprise, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Even though this is for cats I bought it for my cute little toy poodle and he’s very comfortable in it he loves it he sleeps in it every night
Ashley  F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not exactly what I got but it will do...I love the products here.... they never let me down always great stuff... I come here all the time to get my bets stuff.. also great staff they r super nice !!!
Century K.
Marinette, WI
I like cat beds, because my cat absolutely loves them! And I spoil him with new and better ones often because he will actually sleep in a cat bed all night until he hears me get up!
Kathlene W.
Clinton, MS
Purchased at: Big Lots
This product is very versatile and I active looked at this and decided this bed was an comfortable fit for the newest member of our family. These bed could actually be for a cat or dog. I keep it here for my nephew. I would definitely buy this bed again. I think I really got caught up in the softness. Great product.
Ally O.
Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves his new bed. He sleeps in it everyday! I personally love the look. It goes with our decor and matches my cats colors. Easy to wash as well. Overall please and highly recommend!