BY PETCO

• How easy is this to overturn? I come home some days to th...1 Answers
  • Also does it make a lot of noise? I don't think my cat wo...2 Answers
  • How often do you have to clean this? Is it easy to clean?1 Answers
  • "My cat loves this water fountain." in 1 review
  • "So I got them a kitty water fountain for petco and they absolutely love it!" in 1 review
Emilia LEAR34008 C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PETCO Blue Automatic Cat Water Fountain, you can take water comfortably, without so many problems, the color is great, my cat does not want to take off from this, before it cost him to drink water , But that problem remained in the past thanks to this excellent product
Amy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has been a life saver! When my cat was a kitten I was staying with my mom for a few months and her goofy cat taught mine that the best place for water was out of the toilet. Ugh! I could not break him of this habit!! Until... he was about 7 and we had our bathroom remodeled. No toilet equals no water for kitty. After trying plastic, ceramic, glass, stainless, any kind of bowl, we finally found that he likes the running water. So if you have a persnickety cat like mine, give this a shot!!
Katie S.
Athens, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats liked having a fountain, but this wasn't the right one for us. Cleaning and changing the filter was not very easy, and the bowl still developed some mildew pretty quickly. I would have preferred one that was dishwasher safe. It didn't hold much water, either.
Tina C.
This fountain is really awesome. It kept the water fresh and clean. My one year old British short hair cat loves it! We use to use another fountain for the cat but the filter wasn’t working and it made a loud noise so that it often scared my cat. Defiantly would recommend it to other cat owners.
Issy G.
Found this at Goodwill one day and my cats love it lasted a while sadly to say after 2 years the motor blew can't find in a Petco anymore I bought a different kind now but my cats don't like it as much as this one
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love to drink out of the toilet and it's just not good for them!!! I pay so much for an expensive organic diet for them to be drinking out of the toilet... So I got them a kitty water fountain for petco and they absolutely love it!
Kat F.
Denver, CO
Used to use this waterbody and I adored it (because my cat did)! It ended up breaking, very sadly, and proceeded to go for the cheaper option due to funds at the time. Highly recommended though!
Whitnea C.
It doesn't hold a lot of water in my opinion. The motor burnt out after the first month. But my cats did enjoy it while it worked.
Danielle S.
Proctorville , OH
I love these types of waterers for cats! It's so important to keep your cat hydrated and this encourages them to frequently drink!
Nadia P.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't have this product but I heart it's so worth it. I really want it for my cat for many reasons but I'm sure I would enjoy it
Bernadette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
Also does it make a lot of noise? I don't think my cat would go near it if it did.
Sarah H.
Seattle, WA
How easy is this to overturn? I come home some days to the rubber bottomed water bowl having been flipped over.
Jessica D.
Kingman, AZ
Does this help keep the water fresh?
Bernadette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
How often do you have to clean this? Is it easy to clean?