Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesPetco
Black Skid Stop Dog Placemat

Petco Black Skid Stop Dog Placemat

by Petco

Petco Black Skid Stop Dog PlacematOur Petco Black Skid Stop Dog Placemat is made with heavyweight plastic for durability. The corners are rubber, non skid to keep the mat in place. This sturdy placemat protects your flooring from your dog's water and food spills. The slightly raised edge helps contain liquid messes. This heavyweight plastic placemat is easy to clean and is BPA free!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petco Black Skid Stop Dog Placemat!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa A.
Flor Glorosia
This works great for my fast eating pugs. This is a must if not thier water and food bowls would be all over the house.
Lizett P.
Yonkers, NY
It does what it’s supposed to do and I got it in a pink color. The only thing I didn’t like was that it stained my floor. It met my expectations and I would definitely buy it again
Kimberly R.
Conshohocken, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a really good item to keep my dogs bowls on, as one it keeps the dogs bowl from moving all over the floor Plus catches food if they knock out of their bowls.
Rina S.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: PETCO
Works for my puppy and helps keep the bowl in one place. The colors they have are nice and is easy to clean. It expensive for a placemat but it gets the job done. I want to get another one of cats.
Kassandra G.
Baton Rouge
Although I have a bigger version of this placemat, I highly recommend it! As a German Shepherd owner, my pup can make quite the mess when he’s eating or drinking water. The placemat not only prevents my floor from getting dirty, but it holds the bowls in place. This is incredible affordable and totally worth it!
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have this in blue. It's perfect size for 2 large bowls. It is so handy for dogs who drink sloppy or cats like mine that play in the water bowl. It keeps us from having to clean water every 2 seconds. Life saver!
Kristen K.
College Station
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When you have a dog that drinks water but doesn’t lick his mouth this item is priceless. It also helps to hold his bowls from moving when he gets crazy excited about digging in to his food
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a nice item to have for dog owners. This website always has sales and a lot of good deals. They carry many items
Victoria G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
a quie no le gusta tener un lugar en donde descansar? no es la mejor cama pero es una buena opcion, personalmente prefiero los que parecen sillones individuales para perros

Looking for your answer?