Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPetco
Assorted Dog Rawhide Munchie Sticks

PETCO Assorted Dog Rawhide Munchie Sticks

by Petco

Petco Assorted Dog Rawhide Munchie SticksOur Petco Assorted Dog Rawhide Munchie Sticks are made with no chemicals from quality, safe, non-toxic beef hides. These 100% dog rawhide edible chews help to satisfy your dog's need to gnaw, help to promote healthy teeth and gums and assist in reducing tartar and plaque. Your dog will love the assortment of these delicious dog rawhide munchie sticks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PETCO Assorted Dog Rawhide Munchie Sticks!
Tonya M.
Glenburn, ME
PETCO Assorted Dog Rawhide Munchie Sticks uploaded by Tonya M.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dogs seem to like these. I like them cuz they are rawhide free! But they do make a mess on the floor when they eat them.
Julia L.
My dog ​​didn't like this kind of treat, but the store has a great variety, I'll look for other options to see if he likes it 😚
Justin J.
San Antonio
My dogs absolutely love these! It keeps them busy for hours. The price is descent and I’m never disappointed with this item.
Natasha B.
Hayden, AL
PETCO Assorted Dog Rawhide Munchie Sticks uploaded by Natasha B.
Two of my babies love these The other won't touch them. The small breeds love it and will devour them while large won't
nallely M.
Spring, TX
my chihuahua loves it, i gave this to her when she has a good behavior and shes being good
Kilian N.
Brandon
My little pup loves these things, I know I'll probably always get here these to chew on because she is so tiny and looks adorable carrying them around the house. If you have a tiny dog, make sure you get a good enough size for them, sometimes the bigger ones can lead to lasting longer!
Aubrey B.
Marysville, WA
Good price but my dog wasn’t much of a fan. She’s super picky about what she eats so it may work for your pet!
Chaney B.
Royalton
My dog is crazy for these sticks. I have to buy them in the big pack for my little pug because he chews them constantly! The only problem is that they can get messy sometimes with little bits everywhere he’s chewing, but nothing too hard to clean up. ;)
Keysha J.
Thornton, CO
I usually get my pup these for treats. Not only does she love them and they last a while but they also help keep her teeth clean!
Adriana C.
Santiago
Ever since I got these my dogs training sessions have been incredible! Its like their favorite thing from training and they behave so well knowing that Im going to give them one, plus, theyre very affordable and if you cut them up in tiny pieces you have a bite size reward!

Looking for your answer?