BY PETCO

Petco Assorted Dog Rawhide Munchie RollsOur Petco Assorted Dog Rawhide Munchie Rolls are made with no chemicals from quality, safe, non-toxic beef hides. These 100% dog rawhide edible chews help to satisfy your dog's need to gnaw, help to promote healthy teeth and gums and assist in reducing tartar and plaque. Your dog will love these delicious dog rawhide munchie rolls. see more...

Quinn B.
Columbus, OH
My dog loves thin rawhide! We first discovered them when playing with another dog. He will chew on them for hours at a time, keeping himself busy for a long time. As a small dog, these thin pencil like rawhide chews are the perfect size. They also keep his teeth fairly clean.
Taylor L.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog loves these but sometimes they will hurt her gums or inner cheeks if she gets a particularly hard one. Just wish there was some way for her to chew rawhide without hurting herself
Liz F.
Perry
My dog seemed to love it. I think the nutrition value could be a bit higher though. My dog absolutely loves them. My dogs are medium sized. I have one mutt and one Pittchow.
abygal c.
San Antonio
My dogs go crazy for it. I thank petco for it cause I had bought dog treats once but the bag was not open n it had worms so now I shop at petco never had a problem
Christine N.
Tustin, CA
The perfect treat for your pup! Very hard treats to chew on, yet safe for a teething dog. I definitely would recommend this product; my dog is obsessed with this and so are his dog friends!
Rob C.
san antonio
My Rottweiler lousy rawhide bites we can sit there for hours and just chilling insurance a room there really good for the dogs are good for their teeth are just about good to come down from biting everywhere and buy new furniture pick up yourself a pack of these rawhides and you won’t regret it
Samantha G.
Nashua, NH
my husky puppy loved these while they lasted, although he went through them very quickly because he is a bit of a power chewer. I also gave away red colored ones from the pack... they colored his poop reddish and freaked us out a little at first 🙈
Sian S.
Hays, KS
My dogs love these! I'm not sure if they are the healthiest! Would probably love something a little more healthier for my dog! But other than that they are affordable! Comes in a bundle! And my dogs love them
Haley C.
Suffolk, VA
My dogs love these! I have two labs which are big chewers and they really like these. I don’t like how they leave a residue on the carpet or wherever they are chewing them but I would purchase them again!
Andrea G.
Scottsville
My dog absolutely loves these! He gets so excited when I get out the bag of the treats and get ready to give him one! I love going into the store with him to get him these! I will definitely be buying these more!