Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPetco
Assorted Dog Rawhide Munchie Rolls

Petco Assorted Dog Rawhide Munchie Rolls

by Petco

Petco Assorted Dog Rawhide Munchie RollsOur Petco Assorted Dog Rawhide Munchie Rolls are made with no chemicals from quality, safe, non-toxic beef hides. These 100% dog rawhide edible chews help to satisfy your dog's need to gnaw, help to promote healthy teeth and gums and assist in reducing tartar and plaque. Your dog will love these delicious dog rawhide munchie rolls.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petco Assorted Dog Rawhide Munchie Rolls!
Christine N.
Tustin, CA
The perfect treat for your pup! Very hard treats to chew on, yet safe for a teething dog. I definitely would recommend this product; my dog is obsessed with this and so are his dog friends!
Bailey M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My puppy loves these! He is a small dog and it takes him a while to get through them! Good product!
Mckenzie R.
Cambridge, OH
These are great. My dog loved them. They never last long in my house. He’s spoiled. I recommend
John K.
chesterfield
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves these. They are a good price and you get a lot. The down side is that they don’t always settle with my dog the way they should but they last us awhile.
kyla H.
My dog loves to eat these as a little snack. Something cheap to feed him or give as a treat in return for good behavior.
Riley A.
My pets loved them. They were good for my dogs to keep busy and chew on. Would recommend for medium sized dogs or you can break it up for smaller dogs
Quinn B.
Columbus, OH
My dog loves thin rawhide! We first discovered them when playing with another dog. He will chew on them for hours at a time, keeping himself busy for a long time. As a small dog, these thin pencil like rawhide chews are the perfect size. They also keep his teeth fairly clean.
Jace M.
Minnesota
My dogs hate this they will not eat them, and one of my dogs loves these kinds of things but she will not eat a single one.So I would not get this if u was you
abygal C.
San Antonio
My dogs go crazy for it. I thank petco for it cause I had bought dog treats once but the bag was not open n it had worms so now I shop at petco never had a problem
Andrea G.
Scottsville
My dog absolutely loves these! He gets so excited when I get out the bag of the treats and get ready to give him one! I love going into the store with him to get him these! I will definitely be buying these more!

Looking for your answer?