Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPetco
American Natural Chews Bully Stick

Petco American Natural Chews Bully Stick

by Petco

Keep your dog satisfied and happy with a long lasting, natural bully stick chew. Real beef muscle feels hard to the touch but becomes pliable and chewy when wet, getting between teeth as your dog chews to help reduce plaque and tartar build-up. Delicious natural beef flavor your dog will devour.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petco American Natural Chews Bully Stick!
Product Highlights
Although they smell horrible these are my dogs favorite treats.in reviews
My only complaint is that they don't last very long if your dog is a big chewer like ours.in reviews
They don't last very long nor are they cheap.in reviews
Natalie D.
El Paso, TX
Petco American Natural Chews Bully Stick uploaded by Natalie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
My 4 pound Pomeranian‘s favorite treat he absolutely adores bully sticks. What I love about them is they are all natural made from beef muscle, helps clean their teeth, and have absolutely no rawhide. Always make sure to take away the bully stick when it gets to a smaller point because your pup can choke. I always supervise my pup when he eats treats. #dog #dogtreats
Pamela S.
one one one three Gauguin Dr
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Petco American Natural Chews Bully Stick uploaded by Pamela S.
We saw these in half and have been using to get Savannah used to her rubber muzzle her trainer insist we get her used to wearing. The more I read and talk with people it's just a good idea to have all pets used to a muzzle in case of an emergency situation the dog will be used to muzzle and not be adding stress. The bully sticks work great so she relates the muzzle with the bully stick treats. She loves those things but still doesn't like the muzzle but we're working on it!! Wish they'd make the sticks shorter!!
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
Petco American Natural Chews Bully Stick uploaded by Wendi S.
Petco American Natural Chews Bully Stick uploaded by Wendi S.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves bully sticks! They're said to be a lot better than regular raw hides, they're said to digest a lot easier which is great. It's the healthier version of treats! They really keep her preoccupied as well. I recommend them to any little happy chewer!
Stephanie F.
Mckinney, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m a pet sitter, so I buy these for a lot of my furry little house guests and they definitely do the job of keeping them entertained for a lot longer than traditional rawhide bones.
Lauren H.
Manalapan
Five stars because I am someone who does not mind the smell of them! Amazing alternatives to a dog chew toy/treat. These are completely edible and the thicker ones last longer than the skinny ones. They are pricey, but I do not mind for my dog because I will only buy good products for her.
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
For the money, these things are SOOOOO NOT WORTH IT!!!! Maiya🐶 had these things gone in a matter of seconds. I loved the idea of getting her something so “fresh” and “natural” but these things are pretty expensive by comparison. And, for something that was gone before I blinked, I felt like she didn’t even get a chance to enjoy what was their. I would definitely NOT recommend.
Erica B.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby LOVES chewing on his bully sticks! They are his favorite! I love them because they are safe for him to chew on and keeps him entertained while I’m busy working or cleaning around the house. A must have!
Leah K.
Kaneohe, HI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love them. Although they are chewed up in literally minutes. It’s a great way to get them to do what I want. They smell it as soon as I open the bottle, it’s really funny. I’ll continue to buy these.
Melissa H.
York
Purchased at: PETCO
I have a 6 month old Rottweiler who loves to chew anything he can get. These keep him busy for a little while. They are a little pricey but worth it.
Sarah S.
The Natural Bully Stick is decent size, however it did not last as long as other bully sticks I have purchased. It did appear to be slightly thinner, so that may be the reason, or something else during the manufacturing process. For how expensive bully sticks are, I wish this would have lasted longer than one short sitting, and my dog is a Corgi.

Looking for your answer?