BY PETCO

Keep your dog satisfied and happy with a long lasting, natural bully stick chew. Real beef muscle feels hard to the touch but becomes pliable and chewy when wet, getting between teeth as your dog chews to help reduce plaque and tartar build-up. Delicious natural beef flavor your dog will devour. see more...

• "Although they smell horrible these are my dogs favorite treats." in 1 review
  • "They don't last very long nor are they cheap." in 1 review
  • "My only complaint is that they don't last very long if your dog is a big chewer like ours." in 1 review
Kayla S.
Temperance
Redbarn Pet Products Inc. Redbarn Braided Bully Stick Dog Chew 12 in urchased at Petco and Pet Supplies Plus

My two Boxers LOVE these braided bully sticks! I will only purchase the Beef flavored in any kind of bully stick only because I’ve bought the peanut butter flavor and they turn their heads which usually indicates, not for me! Ha! They are a little messy so I have to vacuum afterwards unless given out in the garage during those nice sunny days!  They will keep your pooch busy for a good 10-15 min if you have a larger dog.
Prices do differ from each store usually PSP is cheaper but Petco also does a Rewards program but PSP sends coupons regularly through mail or email and also price match!!
Gabby L.
LA
Oh these stinky stinky miracle sticks. My two dogs a Jack Russell Terrier and Rhodesian Ridgeback absolutely love them. Price wise they are more of a luxury item and for special occasions. But I do wish they were more reasonably priced. I do need to watch them while they chew them because they tend to go over board. That shows you just how much they love them.
Sarah S.
The Natural Bully Stick is decent size, however it did not last as long as other bully sticks I have purchased. It did appear to be slightly thinner, so that may be the reason, or something else during the manufacturing process. For how expensive bully sticks are, I wish this would have lasted longer than one short sitting, and my dog is a Corgi.
Courtney M.
Haverhill , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I will not feed my dog rawhide as it’s so bad for them. These are more expensive but when it comes to my dogs health money isn’t an option as what best for him. Plus it’s a safer option. Rawhide could make you end up at the vet with a hefty bill along with it. I so recommend these as a better option.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these, he gets so excited when he can smell it! Usually I can make one of these sticks last about two weeks for my bulldog (which is a big deal because they love to chew!). Give a bit of foggy breathe but worth seeing him happy.
Sheree P.
San Diego, CA
My bulldog freaking loves these- he will do just about anything for this bone. The smell is not that great when it’s gets soft and chewy. Price is decent and can purchase in packs is wanting to... will continue to buy them for him and have accepted the smell.
Taylor B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Although this product smells disgusting to myself and other humans, my dog absolutely adores it. He gets so excited when I give him a bully stick as a great. He is a 10 lb Yorkie. They are all natural which I love.
Harper W.
Santa Monica, CA
Bully sticks are the best product to keep my dog occupied. I have a 1yr old terrier, and I work from home. She knows that if she is jumping on my laptop keyboard that I can’t work. I literally always have a bully stick stash for the days that her puppy antics are TOO MUCH. I also like that they are healthy, clean her teeth, and you don’t have to worry about digestion issues like you would with rawhide.
Corinne T.
My dog is a huge fan of bully Sticks. The price is a bit of deterrent but a 2 foot bully stick does last quite some time. The only complaint I have is the smell.
Jenna T.
sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
When it comes to bones and chew treats, my beagle is the pickiest. If he has to work hard to get started on it, he won't even try. With bully sticks, he can easily fit them in his mouth and reap the rewards immediately. However, they stink and make his breath stink. Plus they are super pricey. I usually get the smaller ones, which unfortunately don't last as lone.