PETCO 3/8 Single Ply Nylon Reflective Dog Collar in Red, Small uploaded by Leah L.PETCO 3/8 Single Ply Nylon Reflective Dog Collar in Red, Small uploaded by Amber M.PETCO 3/8 Single Ply Nylon Reflective Dog Collar in Red, Small uploaded by Wendoline V.

BY PETCO

PETCO Reflective Dog Collar in Red features single ply fray resistant nylon with loads and loads of reflective paws to ensure that your pet is seen at all times. In addition, this durable collar is comfortable for your pet and features tough plastic buckles with built-in adjustment slides and metal d-rings for years of dependable use. Collar adjusts for neck sizes from 8 -14. see more...

Audrey P.
It was ok, it just was not the thing for me or my dog, it might be for somebody else but definetly not for me, I would have liked it better if it was not reflective. I would definitely go check it out in the store before you buy it or order it. Hope you enjoyed this review!!
Wendoline V.
Corona, NY
It is a very durable dog collar, been having this on my dog for years and it does not bother him one bit. It doesnt leave any marks on him and it has not hurt him at all from all the tugging he does during walks. I prefer collars like these over the ones made to out their legs through because with my experience, it would leave him marks overtime.
Kristy Q.
Norwich
Very good quality, durable, and comfortable for your favorite dog. It’s also adjustable so can fit many different sizes. I would deff recommend.
My dogs are always going outside at night with me to sit on the porch and this collar helped me be able to see them with the reflections from it.
Lacie O.
For your brand new puppy, this a great collar. The adjustable collar allows it to grow with your puppy or small breed.
Maria C.
wesley chapel
Loved the collar! Bright red color, comfortable for my dog. Not bad price wise compared to other brands
Halina M.
Two Harbors
My dog likes this collar. Fits him well he is a rat terrier. He doesn’t scratch when he’s wearing it
Caro M.
Este tipo de collares son lindos pero se desabrochan fácilmente, es mejor comprar otro tipo de collar :(