Petco 2-Story Hamster House (6

Petco 2-Story Hamster House (6" L X 3" W X 6" H)

BY PETCO

Petco 2-Story Hamster HouseMake your hamster's cage feel more like home with our 2-story wooden hamster house. This hideaway promotes exercise and provides hours of fun for your pet. He can sleep upstairs, have a snack, play, lounge around or hide downstairs. Features lots of little holes perfectly sized for your hamster and even a balcony for him to watch the world. Cute, colorful and functional, our Petco 2-Story Hamster House is just right for your hamster. see more...

Petco 2-Story Hamster House (6
Petco 2-Story Hamster House (6" L X 3" W X 6" H)
Ashely B.
Fort Worth
This is such an adorable product. It is the biggest and best place for your little hamster to play around. The price is definitely lower than expected and that is just one of its many pros. I would for sure recommend to any and all hamster owners.
Elizabeth R.
Austin, TX
This was a great colorful home to add to our hamsters home.  We have a dwarf hamster whom is rather chunky and he quickly out grew the doors and could not squeeze in. This would be great for smaller Robo hamsters but anything else may not fit in the doors long.
Mel J.
Astoria, NY
This is a very sweet house, ny hammy loves it. She lives in total style in her little two storey mansion! I give her treats in the second level. Highly recommendable
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
This is an awesome little house to buy your hamster! It has a lot of places to hide. As soon as i got it my hamster started eating and sleeping in there. He loved it!
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
I really like this house. It is very cute and has many holes so my hamster loves it. It is very colorful and easy to clean. I got mine from Petco online store and it was on sale paid only $4 and free shipping. definitely worth the money
Hilary M.
Hastings, NE
I love this house and it is such a great price! I have seem similar houses online for much more money! This one is so cute and my hamsters really enjoy sleeping under it. It is especially suited for robo and other species of dwarf hamsters. A syrian hamster will not fit through the holes.
Alexandra B.
This is such a cute little home for my Robo hamsters. Having two stories allows for more living space and when it comes to the usually small hamster cages it's a must have. I'd recommend this to any small pet owner
Jackie  h.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
My little hamster loves this. It's big enough for his 10 gallon living area . If you have a small cage it will be too big. He loves to hide in it . He is a dwarf hamster.
Cassidy🐼🌹 s.
florida
I absolutely love this hide away. It has 2 levels and a food dish. It also looks really nice as a hideaway instead of being a plain piece in your cage
Stephanie N.
Fairview, New Jersey
It was missing the red piece that attaches to it. Overall a very great hideaway for your hamster. It lasted a while so very much worth it.