BY PETCO

Petco 2-in-1 Pet Food Can CoversLock in the freshness with our Petco 2-in-1 Pet Food Can Covers. Stretch your food budget by keeping opened canned food fresher longer with these perfectly sized, easy-to-clean, plastic pet food covers. Double ridged design securely snaps on to 3" or 3.5" diameter pet food cans to keep your dog, cat or reptile canned food fresh, aromatic and delicious. see more...

Damaris G.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It does exactly what the title is; it covers your pets food. I will say this though it’s doesn’t have many sizes but since I have a smaller dog it fits really well! I also recommend this if your dog tends to eat fast or to maintain how much they eat.
Katelin W.
Waterford, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are pretty awesome! I use them in my cats leftover canned food and it keeps everything very fresh. It’s a great value that pretty much pays for its self with all the cat/dog food you can save.
Cynthia T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these because I have two cats and they can never eat a whole can, this saves me from having to throw away the rest and i love how easy they are to clean! I think these were under $5 which is a HUGE plus! The only down side is that there is a PECTO near me that i can get to easily
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Been using these for years. They're super cheap and help keep the food fresher for my monsters better than serran wrap.
Rachael C.
Love this cover!! Works well and keeps my yorkies food fresh!! They have to use canned food since they have no teeth.
Hankay H.
N Chesterfld, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these for saving dog food from the can. It also doesn’t let the smell seep into my fridge it’s great!
Kasey K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A cheap little thing that just works well. Can covers are so much better for the environment that saran wrap or foil.
Zena D.
Tucson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these to cover the leftover bit of canned food I use as treats for training my dogs, keeps it enclosed so it doesn't dry out or make our fridge smell. Just make sure not to misplace them or the smell of food may entice a troublemaker to chew it up.