BY PETCO

Petco 12 Step Wooden Ladder for All BirdsWooden ladders add fun and additional living space to any cage. Each comes equipped with hooks for attaching to cage wire. These ladders are offered in assorted colors. Please allow us to choose one for your bird. see more...

Lily P.
My bird loves these ladders and they are very well made! He has so much fun playing on them and they are very very easy to clean. They are fairly affordable and would recommend very much for any type of bird.
Mich F.
I was very happy with this product! My parrot really enjoyed using it to climb in his cage. It has a long durability which is vital since my bird like to destroy all his toys by chewing on it. I defiantly would recommend to a friend to purchase for their bird!
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Don't actually own parts are use this for my hamster she loves climbing up and down the pros are definitely think he likes it Collin is a true folded it and wanting to show you been though it's really good it's a
Elif K.
It’s super pretty; however, the little guy refuses to go near it. I was told by the employees that parakeets love colored things. Though my parakeet might be scared of so I had to take it out of the cage
Heather D.
Thornton, CO
I honestly wouldn't recommend the wooden ladders at Petco my animals just chewed them up so fast and I'm pretty sure they weren't feeling to good afterwards
Emily L.
My 2 parakeets love having a ladder to play on! They have one in their cage. One of my birds loved to go in between the ladder rungs when she was hyper.
Angie B.
Miami
I love the colors I love the ladder my boys love it. Wish it was of another material that helps my bird like minerals because they love to chew on it.
Cinthia L.
Long Beach, CA
I bought my mom a pudgie for christmas last year and along with it a set if these ladders. They love these ladders & work great.
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
My bird loves climbing up and down these. I have one that hangs on the cage and leans against a perch and he loves it.
Molly M.
Rexburg
Good quality items that my bird loves to perch on, climb on and nibble on. It keeps my bird happy and healthy.