Petco

by Petco

What’s the best dog shampoo?
Anyone have suggestions on healthy dog food for Labs?
Is this a good place to get stuff or to expensive?
Start your review of Petco!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is a great place if you need an emergency can of dog food or cat food but the selection is not as great as I had hoped. ” in reviews
“I really like petco, every time I go in some one always greats me with a smile people are so nice and they have great customer servicein reviews
“However, when I do go, their staff has always been very helpful and they carry bigger sizes of some products than I can find elsewhere.” in reviews
“Petco has a great selection for all your pets needs and usually have everything in stock, however they a priced a bit higher than most of their competitors ” in reviews
“The employees from the Petco I visit are very friendly and helpful, always asking if I need help when I'm having trouble picking a new kind of dog treat or toys for my little parakeets.” in reviews
I really love Petco because I can always compare a variety of pet care supplies. The staff are really helpful as well. You can even bring your dog in for a shopping trip!
They have pretty much everything you'd need for a pet cute things but the only thing is they're quite expensive but good quality so its ok but overall nice
Ballyconnell
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very like this store i can always find everything I need for my pets. Would recommend
Canyon Cntry, CA
So I don’t know if it’s just my Petco’s in my area or this is just a thing. Every single time i go here 1. My fish ALWAYS die when I purchase from here and 2. The employees are soooo RUDE!! I sometimes go in because certain things are cheaper then Petsmart and even then i have had trouble with them price matching their competitors store prices which i’m aware they do but not online retailer. I had one rude employee say i was making things up and when i showed him the policy that is clearly accessible online he simply replied with, so do you want the item or not? I was so mad! I didn’t buy and found a better item else where for less money. I really like their selection for reptiles and fish but i really don’t like their attitudes or the lack of animal quality, they always blame you if your fish died even when some times it’s not. I recently bought cherry shrimp for a well established tank they died on the way home!!! 30 minute drive! Went back in to get my money back and had a slew of excuses thrown at me, one of then being it was probably my water quality i quipped back with well that’s YOUR store aquarium water... she went silent and said well it’s because we just got them in that day you bought them.. we discourage people from buying them then. I told her NO ONE told me that. She then mumbled something under her breath and i said excuse me what was that?! Followed by an attitude saying she was refunding me the Money. The guy at the register seemed surprised and even said wow she gave you a refund she never gives anyone a refund. This is why i LOVE PetSmart and their policy and staff always helpful always happy to help and make your pet shopping experience an easy pleasant one.
New Braunfels, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PETCO is a wonderful 'one stop to get it all' pet store. You can find all of your quality needs at PETCO, from beds to shampoos to treats & toys. Everything at PETCO is quality for great prices, there's no room for 'less than quality' at PETCO. PETCO employees are also top quality, if I'm wondering around with a lost look in my eyes I'm confident that I will be found by a customer specialist who will stay with me until I have everything I came for, and then some. Many of the PETCO stores also have grooming services available. The best thing, I think, about PETCO is that my fur babies are always welcome to wander the aisles with me. Oh, and the treat bar that has all the best cookies and treats that my furry kids LOVE. PETCO will always be my go to for all pet's needs.
Mason city , IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Petco uploaded by Angelina S.
... I don’t support this place at all and here is why. I have bought 2 pets from this store and all had conditions that I couldn’t fix... When I bought my ball python she had kites and didn’t shed right. She later was told she has a respiratory infection and it was a lot of work but I did what I could until she passed. I bought a baby dragon and within a week she passed away... she had a sickness which was passed to my 5 year old dragon.... he passed away and my heart is still in so much pain. I spent so much money on my babies and at the end I did everything. I miss him everyday . I miss them all. I will not get another reptile from there as well as i need a long time to heal from this pain..
Grants Pass , OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Petco uploaded by Erika J.
Petco has always been my go to pet supply store. They have a wide selection of products, and if you can't find something in-store they are able to order it online for you. They have friendly employees who are helpful and knowledgeable. Their pricing is competitive. The stores are clean. My 3 year old daughter loves going to the store to looks at all the animals. She even gets a little hand cart and goes shopping for stuff that we always put back, because who really let's their 3 year old shop in a pet supply store 🤷‍♀️🤣 I definitely recommend shopping here for your pet supplies, and as long as I have pets I will always shop here!
Woodstock, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Petco uploaded by Daisy M.
Petco uploaded by Daisy M.
My pups really love going to Petco! Occasionally I take them as a treat to pick out a treat or toy. I love the Reddi brand they carry. The customer service has always been fantastic and the location is clean and well organized. I did drop one star because I can never just go shop because their prices differ from their website so I have to double check the price on EVERYTHING first or else I end up overpaying. #puppylove
chicago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Petco uploaded by Vanessa V.
Excellent quality for Halloween costumes, I saw this among the dozens of other costumes they had for sale. And I wanted to get her a cute outfit that would only make her look cuter is a little big on her, but I can adjust with safety pins. Overall, she’ll be a big hit for Halloween and I’m so excited to see her strut her stuff
Zionsville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This store normally has everything I need which I like. Everything in one place. The staff is always super kind and helpful. One word of advice is check whatever product your buying out online on their website because it’s normally less expensive and they’ll always match that price. If you sign up for the rewards you get bonus coupons sent to you and 20% off a bunch of times during the year. I wouldn’t ever take my dog to get groomed here as I’ve heard horror stories but otherwise it’s a great shop just don’t use their grooming services.

128 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Sil V. have you checked out this store lately
Janne H. • il y a un an
Yes I have it's a good store there's where I go to buy mah birds food.
il y a 2 ans
JENNIFER C. • il y a 8 mois
I look for clearance
il y a 2 ans
Petco or Petsmart? I have 3 dogs. I’m looking for affordable prices.
Chris T. • il y a un an
Pet Smart!
King George, VA
il y a 3 ans
Petco or PetSmart? I love Petco !
Chris T. • il y a un an