BY PETCO

• Petco or petsmart?161 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel as if they are overly priced on things that...72 Answers
  • Is it just me or does Petco seem more targeted towards Cats, Bird...25 Answers
Petco
  • "This is a great place if you need an emergency can of dog food or cat food but the selection is not as great as I had hoped. " in 165 reviews
  • "I really like petco, every time I go in some one always greats me with a smile people are so nice and they have great customer service" in 127 reviews
  • "However, when I do go, their staff has always been very helpful and they carry bigger sizes of some products than I can find elsewhere." in 78 reviews
  • "Petco has a great selection for all your pets needs and usually have everything in stock, however they a priced a bit higher than most of their competitors " in 71 reviews
  • "The employees from the Petco I visit are very friendly and helpful, always asking if I need help when I'm having trouble picking a new kind of dog treat or toys for my little parakeets." in 70 reviews
Lauren S.
lahaina, HI
Petco is great when I am looking for a specialty item that I do not want to wait for it to be ordered from amazon. Also it is the only place where I live that I can get a dog tag. However, I do not support this Petco for any other reason as they sell chinchillas at my location. Do not get me wrong, I love animals of all shapes and sizes and I want to adopt ALL OF THEM. They just keep them in these tiny tiny little cages and they never look happy. It is truly saddening and if I owned my own house I would rescue all of them for that reason.
Anne W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Petco Henderson. It's always clean, people are friendly and when I have to check in my bubbas since I have a company outing, I was never wrong checking in. When I got them, it looks like they were not traumatized at all. Actually I saw them playing with the personnel with the other little dogs and it seemed that they had fun. I love buying dog clothes and that is also where I bought my dog pads and food. Perfect place for my bubbas needs.
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
My local PetCo in Sunny Vale, CA is great. I get food for my Pom here, and I also have his hair cut at the grooming center. They do a nice job and he always looks so cute. They are fast and courteous and nice to him too. I also bought my guinea pigs here and get their bedding, hah and pellets. The piggies are really cute and we enjoy them a lot. The prices are good and it's very convenient for us.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I took my dog in for nail trim, the other day and it said $10. So when I got the bill it said $15. So I told them that the sign said $10, they gave it to me for $10 but they made feel like it was my fault . that was my first time there at least explain to me don't just add things on and make like its my fault. That's the Petco in Hawaii. I just didn't appreciate that.
Jana R.
La Porte, TX
I just recently started shopping at petco. I usually went to the other large pet supply store but they never had the dog food I needed. After I found it at my local Petco, I price compared online and it was $10 cheaper! Petco will petco will price match their online prices (which are generally much cheaper) with no hassle. I'll keep shopping here to save a few bucks!
Hannah Q.
I wish I could give this company no stars. I hate this store. I always used to take my pup in here and buy reptile equipment as well and the employees were always so mean and I felt like they didn't want to help or care! I even called customer service before and they were rude to me there too! I never shop here anymore. Don't recommend.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
Absolutely love this store and how you can take your pet in shopping with you. My dog likes the visits almost as much as the park. They also have grooming, eat cleaning and training done there which is convenient. They have all kinds of dog products but one thing they don't have is sport teams collars which I was a little bummed about.
Emily R.
Tampa, FL
If you're looking for specialized items for pets or supplies for more exotic animals, PetCo is the best place to find what you may be looking for. They also are a one stop for grooming, training, vet, and even adoption. I adopted both my pets there. I will say however, for the convenience, it is a little bit overpriced.
Linda D.
Reno, NV
I love coming to my petco store the employees are amazing and are a true blessing! They have prayed for my puppy before she passed away they cried with me when I took her in to get some puppy formula since she didn't have anything to eat on probably over 12 hours. They are now like family to me.!
Jaleene G.
Petco is like a pet everything store. What doesn't petco have that relates to your pets. I shop here for my dog all the time. I always come out with some sort of dog toy for my dog. Petco is the store you can count on to keep your pet happy and well taken care of c:
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Petco or petsmart?
Morgan S.
Foxboro, MA
How would you rate the product selection for bigger dogs at Petco?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you buy when you shop at Petco?
Bethany W.
Chesapeake, OH
Does anyone else feel as if they are overly priced on things that don't seem to be a great quality for the price.
Kate S.
HIGHLAND MLS
Would you recommend petco or petsmart?