BY PETCHUP

Adrienne F.
Lake Dallas, TX
I have two dogs, one that will eat anything (including his sister's good) and one that is super picky. I use this to jazz up my picky dog's food so she will eat it before my other dog does. She seems to really like this, I pour it over her dry food and then mix it up before serving it.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
My dog absolutely loved this. He stopped eating his food for some reason or another so we added this to it to make it more appealing to him, especially since we hid his medication in his food and it worked.. a bottle doesn't last long though.
Tanya H.
Scranton, PA
My dogs love this product! They lick their bowls clean every meal. I'm hoping this product isn't going off the market as it has become harder to find.
Kirstin E.
My dog is oddly picky, but he loves this! We put it on his food frequently as an incentive to eat his meals, and it definitely works.