BY PETASTIC NATURALS

100% All Natural Gentle Effective Earth Friendly Instantly Removes Pet Stains and Odors Biodegradable Guaranteed to Work or Your Money Back!* Petastic® Naturals Stain & Odor Remover utilizes nature s way of dissolving organic wastes.  Enzymes occur naturally, and are responsible for keeping forests and streams clean despite tons of organic wastes from dead trees, plants, animals, insects and birds.  Enzymes digest and liquefy dead organic material the same way enzymes digest the foods we eat.  Petastic Naturals also utilizes natural enzymes to eliminate organic stains and odors caused by pets.  Use on most everything: fabrics, carpets, upholstery, rugs, and floors.  safe for everyone in your house.  Petastic® Naturals Stain & Odor Remover is gentle 0 non-toxic non-flammable and never "sets" stains or fades colors. Rem see more...

Green B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This spray does an okay job of removing stains. If you don't get to it right away they usually stick on. Even if you get to it right away the spray doesn't always work on those stains. I don't like that it's not all natural, especially if the animals are running around.
Stephanie K.
I will never use harmful products in my house that my dog would be near, I would definitely recommend using warm water an vinegar! An staying with more natural things for your furry little ones.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Doesn't remove the stains hundred percent as it says it does. But it does remove the nasty odor. I mean the spray itself has a not so satisfying odor. But it's worth it to use since it removes the nasty odors from the pets stains.
cathy m.
now this Petastic Naturals Stain & Odor Remover/Sprayer comes in real handy for my medium sized calico cat i dont see any cons all pro's it cleans up odors and messes it did more than meet my expectations yes i would definitely buy it again it worked really good
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
You you have animals then you know you will end up with messes expectly when your going threw potty training so this helped me keep the smell out and gone from the house I'm glad I purchased this product because it's true to it's word and works amazing
Bianca M.
Brooklyn, NY
We have purchased this before and although it doesn't remove the strain it did remove the odor but dog still urines in same spot. We now just use clorox to kill the spot and then regular floor cleaner over it.
mariah D.
Charleston, SC
I won't buy a pet stain remover without it also being an enzyme cleaner...so knowing that this targets that I'd give it a great review. Although personally I just use mouthwash and a water mix which does the same thing for cheaper.
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am a professional pet sitter and several of my clients use this for their puppies while house training. Doesn't always remove stains but does remove odors.
Emily L.
ATHENS, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It definitely isn't the best I have ever used, but it gets the job done and doesn't disappoint for the price you pay. I would recommend.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great product, nicely packaged, for the price, I think it is most definably worth it. I was satisfied. So yes, I would recommend 😊😉
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tem desse no Brasil? Já vi alguns shampoos secos, mas o que acham desse, alguém já usou?