BY PETASTIC NATURALS #53 in Pet First Aid

100% All Natural Gentle Effective Earth Friendly Keeps Pets Odor and Dander Free Between Regular Washings Guaranteed to Work or Your Money Back!* Net Contents: 70 Count Petastic® Naturals Between Baths Pre-Moistened Wipes clean, deodorize, and reduce dander on your pet instantly and safely by utilizing nature s way of dissolving organic wastes.  All natural formula contains organic moisturizers and skin conditioners such as Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Wheat Germ Oil and Vitamin E which condition your pet s coat, as well as natural cleaners that quickly and easily penetrate and remove dirt.  Pet Wipes help keep your pet clean, reduce dander and hairballs, and prolong the time between baths.  Safe for everyone in your house.  Petastic® Naturals Pre-Moistened Wipes are gentle - non-toxic and non-flammable. *Terms and conditions may apply.  Visit we see more...

• Do these feel sticky or have a strong smell?2 Answers
  • These are interesting... do they really work?2 Answers
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
This good for small dogs that don't shed too much but if you're like me and have two police Belgian mals then it won't work and makes a mess. They shed so much so really you have to give them a bath of you want them smelling good, even just using this on their heads didn't do a thing they still smelled like dorritos! But it did work good on my cat!
Laura T.
Love these things. I don't like giving my dog a bath all the time but since we're always outside he always smells bad. These wipes help to get his odor under control until his next bath day. I would recommend.
Lillian P.
Madison , OH
This is great for cleaning up your dog in between baths. Works well if they have allergies and need to be wiped off so they don't need a bath.
Alisha T.
Perfect for in between groomings! I have a hound who always seems to smell a few days after her bath, I love to get her a rub down with these in between. Plus she loves to be "scrubbed" as we call it with them.
Maria G.
These wipes really help for after walks when my dogs paws are dirty or if they were rolling around. I also like to use them between bath so that they don't become uncomfortable.
Ashlyn M.
Indianola, IA
These are so much easier to clean up you animal with other than giving them a bath. They don't make there fur oily at all either.
Lindsay J.
Pet Lover Expert
These moistening wipes are so much easier to use and clean up after your pet with
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
Great to have in your household. I use them every time I take my dog out for a walk and wipe her dirty paws when she has stepped in wet mud! Totally helps
Krystal W.
Glen Burnie , MD
Do these feel sticky or have a strong smell?
rylee  g.
Lehi, UT
These are interesting... do they really work?