BY PETARMOR

Starts Killing Fleas Ticks in as Little as 1 Hourbr For Use Only on Cats of All Weight Over 12 Weeks of Age Kills Fleas, Ticks and Chewing Lice 5 Controls Flea Reinfestation 6 Waterproof 3 - 0.017 fl oz Applicators ~ Total Net Wt. 0.051 fl oz Active Ingredients: br Fipronil.9.80% Etofenprox.15.00% 1-888-908-TICK see more...

Nicole G.
Wampum, PA
I use PetArmor Pro Advanced Flea & Tick squeeze on for my adult cat. He is usually sensitive to topical flea control, but not this one. It comes in 3 pre measured doses that last 30 days each. It is easy to apply since it's in a small tube. The price is much lower than other brands and the best part is Jack has no fleas. I'm very happy with this product and recommend trying it if you haven't already.
Summer D.
Charleston, WV
I just started using this on our indoor/outdoor cat. It was quick and easy to apply. She didn't bother it and the greasy look was gone in a few days. It has worked wonders. It was my first time purchasing this kind and it is a great value for the price.
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
This brand seemed to do an okay job and fighting/preventing fleas. It's defiently not one of the best I've used, but it gets the job done. My vet actually informed me that I could also use this on my 4lb Pomeranian/chihuahua as well as my cat!
Sabrina M.
El Monte , CA
This product works really well however my cats don't usually get fleas because they are mostly indoor cats and I keep them very clean but this product did work it was too expensive I would definitely buy it again if my cats ever needed it
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I am so grateful for this product. My poor fur baby was covered in fleas from going outside for a few minutes and this seemed to be the best solution for it! He didn't get any reaction from it which was a good sign for us cat owners.
Abby N.
Arnold, MO
My cat absolutely hated this, I had to take it off her. She ran around sideways for over a day and was constantly scratching at it, it didn't dry down well and it had too much product.
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Absolutely love this! We just moved out into the country last month and my first concern was the fleas/ticks. Applied on my cat as soon as we moved and I haven't seen one! I will absolutely keep buying. Great price.
Clayton A.
Shelbyville , KY
I like getting multiple treatments in one box. That way if a month goes by and o need to apply more treatment o have it handy.
kelly b.
Can't is better than ever thanks again no need to take animal to the vet this works
Carolyn  R.
Spokane, MO
This product works pretty well for my dog on fleas and ticks. We live in the country where they are abundant. No adverse reactions with this product.