BY PETARMOR

Get rid of pesky fleas and ticks! Petarmor plus igr for dogs 6.5 22 lbs. Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and chewing lice for up to 30 days with petarmor plus igr for dogs! It contains the active ingredient, fipronil. Petarmor plus igr takes protection to another level with a second active ingredient, novaluron. Novaluron is an insect growth regulator (igr) that kills flea eggs and stops the reinfestation cycle. Petarmor plus igr is available in an easy-to-use, fast-acting topical application specifically formulated for your dogs weight, so each monthly dose will give your dog the protection he or she deserves. see more...

Misty F.
Misty F.
Bakersfield, CA
This has worked amazing for my two dogs. I love that there's no horrible smell, and it didn't irritate my dogs skin, as many of the products to get rid of fleas, do. I also love how simple it is to use. I used to give them a lill, because so many of the shampoos irritated their skin. Well, it's no easy task making a dog eat something he doesn't want...even a Shih Tzu and Yorkie. This makes life much easier for all of us. I will definitely keep using this product!
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I have tried Frontline and Pet Armor Plus and feel as if they work just about the same. I have a dachshund that weighs roughly 7 pounds. Fleas are terrible during the summer months in my area so we must buy all kinds of flea fighting products. This is the brand I reach for at Walmart and is almost half the price of Frontline.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Greensboro, NC
It worked------- But only for a short time. My little dog is an indoor baby. We moved to a
new house and apparently the yard was infested with FLEAS! I put the drops on her and within 48 hours they were all gone.
After spraying the yard with flea killer and the drops... 2 weeks later.. they were all back.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only flea and tick medicine I use for my Ocho. It's so affordable and that's something I can appreciate. From my understanding it has the same ingredients as the major flea and tick medicines for a fraction of the price. Since using my dog has not had any issues with fleas or ticks.
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
Gibsonton, FL
Having a small dog, with a white coat, who LOVES to be outside, fleas have been an issue in the past. Since we have started using the PetArmor, the fleas have no longer been an issue. It never irritated his skin, or gave him any other issues, and it successfully keeps the fleas and ticks away!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
Personally I didn't really see a difference in fleas when we used these. I didn't really meet my expectations on any of my dogs. Poor things kept digging from the fleas. At first I figured they we running because of it but they never went away. I will not recommend to other owners.
Darian D.
Darian D.
Pet Lover Expert
When I had first gotten my 2 dogs, we had always used Front Line. But that stuff is so expensive especially when you have to buy two different ones for different weights. We began to buy PetArmor and have had no problems. We have not had any issues with fleas and/or ticks.
Dana L.
Dana L.
Orrum, NC
This one works really well for us in the summer time when fleas are at their worst in the south. Because our dogs are flea magnets, we do have to apply every 25 days or so which is a little more frequently than suggested. Overall these work great for our needs though.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Pet Lover Expert
Great for our smaller dogs we have, helps with fleas, and allergies they get from one flea. highly recommend to use it and get it for your pets if they are smaller weight level. good price if you find place near you that sells one at time. but highly worth it
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.
I rescued my shih tzu when he was 3 and heard good things about this product, plus it is cheap. He reacted very badly to it and it did not kill the fleas. He got a bad rash where I applied it to his back. I am very unhappy and do not recommend this product.
Mitchie e.
Mitchie e.
Vallejo, CA
How many day and month last to have no fleas ? When your dog take this what side effects it going to have ? How many time do they have to take it ?
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Does it actually work like it says it does? Legitimately? I have a huge flea problem right now with my dog.