PetArmor Plus -On Dog 6.5-22lb 3ct

by PetArmor

Get rid of pesky fleas and ticks! Petarmor plus igr for dogs 6.5 22 lbs. Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and chewing lice for up to 30 days with petarmor plus igr for dogs! It contains the active ingredient, fipronil. Petarmor plus igr takes protection to another level with a second active ingredient, novaluron. Novaluron is an insect growth regulator (igr) that kills flea eggs and stops the reinfestation cycle. Petarmor plus igr is available in an easy-to-use, fast-acting topical application specifically formulated for your dogs weight, so each monthly dose will give your dog the protection he or she deserves.

Does it actually work like it says it does? Legitimately? I have a huge flea problem right now with my dog.
How many day and month last to have no fleas ? When your dog take this what side effects it going to have ? How many time do they have to take it ?
Start your review of PetArmor Plus -On Dog 6.5-22lb 3ct!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer G.
Brooklyn, New York
Directions are easy to follow, the packaging is simple, nothing too crazy or out of the world.
Malissa B.
Rittman
We were previously using a brand supplied from our vet that wasn’t very effective. I found this brand and gave it a try. Not only was it half the price but extremely effective. My dig has flea allergies and since using this product he has not had hotspots or pulled out any fur.
Madison T.
dublin
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PetArmor Plus -On Dog 6.5-22lb 3ct uploaded by Madison T.
Did a great job of keeping my small pup flee and tick free. It was kinda hard to get him to eat it though. I wrapped it in lunch meet and then he was fine about it. I would buy again and recommend.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,546 reviews
Easy to use and easier than having to continue to put medicine on them it works for 30 days and is much easier to use
Robyn W.
Lucedale, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PetArmor Plus -On Dog 6.5-22lb 3ct uploaded by Robyn W.
I'm very funny about what brands I trust for my babies and after weeks of research for the perfect flea and tick treatment, we landed here. I was very pleased with the effectiveness and the maple syrup smell was great too!
Brittany J.
charlotte
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this to make sure that my pug is safe when we go on all of our runs. It works perfect
Sherrykay H.
Warsaw, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is the best for my dogs. I have used other products. This was the best for my dogs. They are happy and I’m happy![product:petarmor-flea-&-tick-for-dogs] PetArmor Plus -On Dog 6.5-22lb 3ct
Amanda L.
Miami Gardens
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Easy to use and very effective in fleas and ticks. Reasonable price and delivers directly to your door, so no wondering through the store hoping they have the right one in stock
Jenjen S.
kentucky
We have used this for years. It is easy to use. Just put it on your dog once a month and the fleas and ticks stay gone. It doesn’t make their fur icky either which is nice because some brands of this stuff will.
Brittini K.
Sioux City, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs had a massive breakout. My greyhound scratched a huge scrape on his neck after only wearing for 12 hours. I guess you get what you pay for l, but this is not worth even trying. Will never buy again .