Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Grooming SuppliesPetArmor
Plus Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, Tropical Breeze Scent

PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, Tropical Breeze Scent

by PetArmor

Your pets are family, and PetArmor helps you confidently care for your dogs —especially when it comes to flea and tick control. PetArmor conveniently provides flea and tick protection without the expense of a vet visit. This flea and tick shampoo for dogs with oatmeal provides 7-day protection against fleas and ticks while soothing dry or irritated skin. Plus, it helps prevent flea reinfestations by killing flea eggs and flea larvae for 30 days after application. This flea and tick bath starts working right away, cleaning and conditioning your pet’s coat and washing away the “flea dirt” that flea larvae eat to survive. You can confidently care for your dog at home with PetArmor flea and tick products.

Is the scent quite strong??
Start your review of PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, Tropical Breeze Scent!
Asa D.
Corp Christi, TX
PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, Tropical Breeze Scent uploaded by Asa D.
Used this on my 3 month old puppy and his fur feels and smells amazing. He likes to bolt out the front door and slide his body through every blade of grass. This soap kills fleas on contact but doesn’t irritate his eyes. He is a Western Highland Terrier mix and I definitely recommend this product.
Katie F.
Sacramento, CA
PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, Tropical Breeze Scent uploaded by Katie F.
Left my dog feeling clean and smelling great! A little goes a long way and this shampoo lathers really well. The oatmeal soothes my dogs dry skin and leaves it non-irritated.
Maira A.
PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, Tropical Breeze Scent uploaded by Maira A.
I love this product and I think my dog does too 🐶♥️ She smells so good after her bath. Happy doggie happy mommy ☺️
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, Tropical Breeze Scent uploaded by Susan D.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Love how this shampoo makes their skin and fur look. No more bugs either highly recommend
Drew C.
PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, Tropical Breeze Scent uploaded by Drew C.
Love this product for my pup. The flea and tick ones are too harsh on his fur but the oatmeal keeps him shiny and clean
Wanda C.
PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, Tropical Breeze Scent uploaded by Wanda C.
Purchased at: PETCO
Love this shampoo would recommend this to any dog owner who has a pet with sensitive skin. The oatmea formula is perfect for calm there highly sensitive skin and it smells wonderful. Dozer gives it a thumbs up l
Bernice F.
N Ft Myers, FL
My little fur baby has very sensitive skin that makes her itch a lot. I find the pet armor plus oatmeal shampoo is soothing for her skin. It makes her fur soft and she smells so nice
Lisa S.
Ca
PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, Tropical Breeze Scent uploaded by Lisa S.
It’s amazing I love this product it great on my dogs coat and smells amazing the love it and so do I
LeAnn W.
PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, Tropical Breeze Scent uploaded by LeAnn W.
Charlie loves bath time and this really make soothes his skin! Plus makes his coat nice and fluffy for all the ladies! You know like Fabio of the neighborhood makes the others jealous!
Nicole G.
Davie, FL
Great product for my fur babies. One has itchy skin at different times throughout the year and this really helps. I would definitely buy this product again. The pros are the gentle formula that really helps the itch. The cons is I really love all natural but this does work.