PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs

by PetArmor

Your pets are family, and PetArmor helps you confidently care for your dogs—especially when it comes to vet-quality flea and tick control. PetArmor Plus Shampoo kills fleas and ticks for 7 days and helps prevents reinfestation by killing flea eggs and flea larvae. It cleans, deodorizes and conditions your dog’s coat while leaving you confident your dog is protected from fleas and ticks.

Is this shampoo good for puppies? Would it affect their skin?
What stores sell this shampoo?I haven't seen it at our stores here in ohio.
Start your review of PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs!
Lexi P.
Springdale, OH
PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Lexi P.
My dog has always been scratching himself to the point he was injuring himself we have tried alot of diffrent shampoos and this really did make a diffrence.
Valerie S.
Tremonton, UT
PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Valerie S.
Used it once and haven't had to reapply ever sense and it's been months honestly!! Did dry my dogs skin out like some of the others do for flea and ticks.
Amanda B.
ragley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Amanda B.
You can pretty much watch the fleas die off. It worked really well for my pup. He stays hunting and chasing rabbits so woods bring fleas and ticks.
Michella E.
Hamilton, OH
Purchased at: PETCO
Great product . Worked great for her skin and itching . It even smelled pretty good .
Sabrina P.
Riverton, UT
This is an amazing product, I already could notice the difference on the first try! I have a few dogs and all of them feel so soft and shiny after shower. The smell also so good!
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It's good it does kill the fleas when you use it as directed I've used it on my small yorkie and my about 11 or twelve pound short haired terrier I wish though it lasted just a little bit longer my pets dont mind it so much yes I would reccomend to other pet families
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product was good for the bath. However, it did not seem to last long. I have a schitzu and a chihuahua. I also have a pet bunny. Their names are Jezzi, Tootsie and Bunbun. They are all spoiled rotten! They are great companions. It's nice to receive unconditional love
Alba M.
Bay Point, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Alba M.
Yes I would recommend this product #cleanpet[product:petarmor-fastact-plus-flea-&-tick-shampoo-for-dogs-&-cats-12-oz] you can see how the hair of y dog is thinner and shinner than mine!
Jessica M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Smells amazing and left he fur super soft and smooth! Her fresh sent lasted for awhile!
Damira D.
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: PetSmart
We love PetArmor for out pets it gives us safety the pets are clean and smell great, I would recommend to anyone