BY PETARMOR #9 in Health & Grooming

PetArmor Pet Insect Treatment - 8 Oz Size: 8 ounce. see more...

Sierra M.
Big Bear Lake, CA
Great to spray around the house if your litttle fellas been snooping around outside.i spray my cats neck just in case to make sure
Toni J.
Saint Augustine
This works really good I have not seen one flea in my house n it's easy on them as well you all should try it you will like it
Kerissa E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on pretty much everything when I start spotting fleas. I like to use it on my pets beds and it doesn't work to bad
Courtney M.
This has been very effective in keeping the pest off of my cat. She has not had flees or anything since we have used this
Giovanna R.
Fort Polk
Bought this for my two cats which had fleas. Great price and quick treatment to relieve your pets of nasty bugs.
Ashley T.
Marysville, CA
Works ok. I've used other brands that seem to work better. I try to stay away from sprays that go on my animals.
angelina h.
Merrillville
It protects by cat from flees or lice well do cats even get that?anyway yeah that and it will help it eveytime
Jesse G.
North Las Vegas
It’s not good I don’t like it and it doesn’t work at all, I want something that will actually help my pets
Annalise S.
Milwaukee, WI
My baby kitten has flees and this cured it , smells weird but does the work , don’t put directly on skin
Izayana👑 D.
20782
This is really good it helps animals it make animals feel better and healthier and is really good