BY PETARMOR #9 in Health & Grooming

PetArmor Pet Insect Treatment - 8 Oz Size: 8 ounce. see more...

Rhiannon S.
La Belle
I have quite a few outside cats as well as an inside cat who likes to explore the garden. I've never had an issue with fleas, ticks, or anything else for that matter. I do recommend this to pet owners with animals that go outside.
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
I've used this very seldonmly it works really good though insects gone I also used it for when my dog was misbehaving lol they're real scared of the spray bottle
Rebecca A.
Madill, OK
I’ve used this a couple of times. Very useful for your pet and to keep clean. Would really recommend if you have inside cats. Definitely meet my expectations.
Rogena A.
I use the pet treatment, to me it's easier to use and having a cat. Bently doesn't seem to mind it so much. Plus it works great. The sent is not overwhelming.
Irisi T.
Grand Rapids
Hmm I am not sure it worked as it was meant to. The results were not the best.
I had to do a treatment at the vet after trying this.
Sierra M.
Big bear lake , CA
Great to spray around the house if your litttle fellas been snooping around outside.i spray my cats neck just in case to make sure
Toni J.
Saint Augustine
This works really good I have not seen one flea in my house n it's easy on them as well you all should try it you will like it
Courtney M.
This has been very effective in keeping the pest off of my cat. She has not had flees or anything since we have used this
Giovanna R.
Fort Polk
Bought this for my two cats which had fleas. Great price and quick treatment to relieve your pets of nasty bugs.
Ashley T.
Marysville, CA
Works ok. I've used other brands that seem to work better. I try to stay away from sprays that go on my animals.