PetArmor Naturals Spray for Dogs

Your pets are family, and PetArmor helps you confidently care for your dogs—especially when it comes to flea and tick control. If you’re searching for a natual flea and tick treatment, here’s comforting news. Veterinarian tested, PetArmor Naturals Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs has the proven ability to kill and repel adult fleas, ticks and mosquitoes using plant-based ingredients. Enjoy a fresh spice fragrance while, killing and repeling unwanted pests.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PetArmor Naturals Spray for Dogs!
Toni J.
Saint Augustine
This works really good I have not seen one flea in my house n it's easy on them as well you all should try it you will like it
Natasha E.
Hazard, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Very gentle spray! Also doesn't have a terrible odor. My little dog doesn't mind it all doesn't seem to burn either!
Cristie B.
Pensacola, FL
If you are on budget and need flea control for your pet, then this will help. It doesn't work as good as Frontline or Advantage but makes a good 3rd choice. It doesn't last as long as the others either. Again, on a budget, anything helps! Get a flea comb!!! Brush your pet over and over and over! You will eliminate most fleas right there and the dried blood (flea poop) will be removed as well. Then you can spray the pet . Make sure to cover their eyes when spraying the head. And don't forget the tail!!! Or feet, and genitals.
Tina W.
It works great on dogs that have itchy dry skin. It seems to sooth the irritation for them so less scratching, chewing, and wiggling around on their backs. Although it is quite funny to watch a big ol dog trying to itch his back by wiggling around on the ground. 😊
Javeria A.
Woodstock, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this product to prevent any tick bites on my golden Retriever. I spray it all over him before hiking and he is good to go. The shell is potent and can get a little too much to handle. But it gets the job done.
angela C.
Colombia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My animal doesn't like to go outside often, especially with cold weather, and he doesn't get fleas or tics so treatments are very rare
Deeann A.
Midwest City, OK
Pretty good for the price. I don't have to use it all too much because mine are strictly indoor babies. But when I feel I need it, I whip this out and it comes to the rescue
Trisha F.
Cross, SC
This product is very great at doing it’s job . It literally kills fleas right away . I would improve the size for the prize but other then that it is wonderful . I would definitely recommend to other pet owners
Rumor S.
San Diego, CA
We use this in conjunction with liquid skin flea medicine and the combo never fails. Flea free since 2019! !
member-58567
I didn't actually spray this on my dogs. I bought it to use on furniture because I hated that the furniture ones were dangerous for pets. They did a good job from what I could see! My dogs itching while on sprayed furniture would decrease dramatocally compared to before when I sprayed.

Looking for your answer?