Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlPetArmor
LongLast Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs and Cats

PetArmor LongLast Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs and Cats

by PetArmor

Your pets are family, and PetArmor helps you confidently care for your cats and dogs—especially when it comes to flea and tick control. PetArmor conveniently provides vet-quality protection without the expense of a vet visit. It kills fleas and ticks for 30 days. This flea and tick spray for dogs and cats also kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, while stopping and helping to prevent flea infestations. Fast-acting and waterproof, this tick and flea treatment starts to kill fleas and ticks within five minutes.

Does this actually work? Is it effective?
Does this really work ?
Is this a product that you can use on top of the regular flea medication or is this a substitute for it? My cats hate the stuff you squeeze on their necks.
Start your review of PetArmor LongLast Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs and Cats!
Alison G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It works for the most part. However I doesn't seem to last as long as other product that's I have used from other companies.
Denise G.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is just OK. I do like that I feel it’s an extra layer of security for fleas. I’ll sprayed around their dog beds or the furniture But I really don’t see a huge difference.
Sophy T.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I highly recommend this product, porque no le hace daño a la nariz de mis mascotas, a excepción de otros que les causan estornudar jijiji
Whitney K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Seemed to have do e it's job! So far so good. I was hesitant a spray was gonna be effective haha but seemed to have worked lol
Karrin R.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Gets the job done well. I'm going towards more natural products more and more though personally for a multitude of reasons.
Ashley R.
Clermont, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is amazing. We use it on the house, by the back door and even on our own feet and legs. Our dog doesn't seem to mind it at all. The only downside is the strong chemical smell so that needs improvement. This is our go to and we always recommend it to everyone with flea and tick issues
Genesy B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog was usually always outside and when a baby we were skeptical about the collars since they were probably too small for him. We sprayed this on him sometimes to get rid of the ticks considering he was a baby dog and it definitely worked! No more ticks for him. He is now 12 years old[product:petarmor-longlast-flea-&-tick-spray-for-dogs-and-cats] and we still use it!
Elsie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is so good and will keep your dogs safe, I would recommend this more if you live in the country.
Katherin M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A khloe no se deja salir pero mi mamá dice que los perros los producen solo 😭 entonces por eso siempre uso este para la bebe koko
Edgina D.
Charles City, IA
Purchased at: Target
Our pets used to have fleas!! I used this then after put a nice scent to get rid of the strong scent!! It helps get rid of fleas