BY PETARMOR

PetArmor® Plus for Dogs.

New.

Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice.

Fast-acting. Long lasting. Waterproof.

Kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease.

Compare to Frontline® plus for dogs, contains the same active ingredients*.

3 applications. see more...

PetArmor For Dogs & Puppies Kills Flea, Flea Eggs, Flea Larvae, Ticks And Chewing Lice 4-22 lbs - 3 CT
Jessica P.
Chalmette, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product for a reasonable price. Coupons would be nice, thank you! PetArmor Flea & Tick for DogsSergeant's Sergeants 004SER-23-44 Pronyl Otc Plus For Dogs . Keeps fleas off and is waterproof and long lasting
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works great ! Put our doggies in the empty bath tub, applied medication down the back and watched these little nasty guys hop off dying. It only took a few minutes till they were all out .
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have used this product for the last three years on my 12-pound Dachshund. We live in Northern Minnesota and ticks can definitely be a problem. However, this has worked great! I purchased it at Target and it was fairly inexpensive. I have found this effective for its intended purposes and would recommend this to others.
T L.
Decatur, GA
My dog is infested with fleas. I put this on after finding just one flea on her. It has been 2 weeks and she is scratching like crazy. I just checked her and pulled off about 50 fleas! And she is a small dog! I'm not happy with this product! I wish I didn't throw the damn receipt away or I would be using the guarantee they have! Oh and where we placed the product has also irritated my baby!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I saw these on clearance at Walgreens for $25 so I picked it up and will use one vial this month and then use the rest for next year. It sure beats going to the vet to buy it there.
Mariah U.
San Diego, CA
I was super skeptical about getting something that my vet didn’t offer but I was pleasantly surprised! The price is so much lower than what I was using before and the product works great! So happy with this product!
Becca L.
Hope Mills, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use PetArmour on all 3 of my dogs. It has the same ingredients as Frontline for a third of the price. It keeps the fleas off of my dogs.
Tanesha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fair price for a good flea and tick preventative. Works well- have yet to see any pests or intruders on my fur-babies
Kaycee K.
Guntersville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs use this product, and after I put it on them they do not have any fleas. It literally kills them all off!
Mimi H.
This product is good. It keeps my dog tick and flea free. I can have my dog go outside without worrying.