PetArmor For Dogs Kills Flea, Flea Eggs, Flea Larvae, Ticks And Chewing Lice 89-132 lbs - 3 CT

BY PETARMOR

PetArmor® Plus for Dogs.

New!

Compare to Frontline® plus for dogs, contains the same active ingredients*.

Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice.

Fast-acting.

Long-lasting.

Waterproof.

Kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease.

3 applications. see more...

Brittany H.
S Pittsburg, TN
This worked better for my inside dog than my dog that stays mostly outdoors as far as fleas are concerned (some fleas were found on both of them after treatment, but no ticks). However, the female dog (indoor) seemed to have a strange reaction to it, and I refuse to put any more on them after seeing the way it affected her. We also purchased the pet armor plus for cats, and one cat seemed fine, but the other had a bad reaction to it. While the fleas disappeared, I wouldn’t risk putting them through that again.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
I purchased Pet Armor Plus for my dog & used it exactly as it said. It did not get rid of his fleas. It made him even more itchy. I tried emailing the company & got no response from them. I will not purchase this again. Very disappointed.
Nallely U.
National City, CA
The best,does the job. It’s a bit cheaper then frontline I would say waycheaper.. but we used to buy it at Costco and we saved some money. Dogs stop being itchy all the time. And are flea and tick free absolutely.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
Worked ok for a few weeks and then the fleas were back. We are going to switch to an oral flea and tick medicine to see if t works better. Expensive for how well it works.
Emily B.
Vine Grove , KY
I do think this helps ward off ticks, but not completely! We live in apartments near a wooded area and sometimes the grass gets long and even though my dog is on this, we still do occasionally find ticks on him. Still on the hunt for something better!
Kayla E.
I have used his before a time or two it’s not too expensive. Of course it did it’s job, it just seemed to wear off a little faster than the frontline does.
Nicole B.
Brookhaven, PA
I love Petarmor Plus. I use it in all my pets .it works great. And you can not beat the price at Walmart. They even offer coupons on their site pe
Monica H.
Ocala, FL
When we got him he had fleas after we gave him tgis the fleas started dying quickly you could twll the difference in his comfort very quickly
Ashley T.
This worked great for relatively cheap! Our dog lives indoors so not sure it would work if he was outside more but we were very pleased!
Andrea W.
Bolivar, TN
WE tried this on our dogs. It did not work. We wound up having to go to the vet and get a more expensive option.